Asahi Costumes?

This is the picture of the kit being provided by Asahi. All I can find is his email address, nothing on Facebook. When I google Asahi Costumes, I get the thread here, and a lot of Japanese costuming.

T.S. Moriuchi Asahicostumes@outlook.com

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/bakanomiko/asahi.jpg

asahi.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Approved yes. But it's of obvious te2 origins so you're buying a recast and since no one here has heard of it before you're in the dark when it comes to quality.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Approved yes. But it's of obvious te2 origins so you're buying a recast and since no one here has heard of it before you're in the dark when it comes to quality.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

sorry, what's a te2 origins? Noob question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the Mountain Garrison GML, the pulls from this maker are sub-standard.  I have seen photos that illustrate this and recommend that you go with one of the reputable vendors listed here.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am new to this as well and looking to join the Dune Sea Garrison, and a few of the members there have referred me to him. Some have said his kits are good but I haven't seen any in person yet.

I am in the AO of the DSG and have been referred to this maker as well. However, I have lost all interest in this maker after learning they are recasting. I'm not trying to be judgmental of the maker, I'll leave that to the experts and actual members. A recast is just not what I'm looking for. As attractive as the price may be or its proximity to you, I would suggest going with a vetted maker/seller. This thread has been pretty helpful,  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/