EIB - New Chest/Back for AM

Hey you all!

A quick question: I want to swap out my Chest and Back armor for a EIB. I want to do this now so I don't have this particular extra work for Centurion. I currently have an AM, could be a 2.0 but I'm not sure. It is my understanding that for EIB, the Chest and Back of 1.0 are not correct.

So, to come to the question: Which Chest/Back do I buy? What matches colour best? And are other Chests really that small compared to an AM? As I am a big guy, I'm afraid it will look ridiculously tiny sitting over my Ab-part.

Any help to find a direction would be great :)

Thanks

Ben

Show us a good picture of the chest and back.  If it's an AM 2.0 kit made after (I think) March of this year, it's good.

A lot of people with older kits get ATA plates as replacements.  His email is in the "where to find armor" thread, and he has great customer service.  I got my Hero ears from him!  The color is just a shade darker than the AM kit, but isn't noticeable in most light.

Yup, that's the old version.  The O II box on the back is much bigger than it should be, and the chest lines are much more crisp than any other armor.

The new version is good for Centurion, I specifically asked Steve (Gazmosis) before taking pictures to submit for it.

You should try contacting Troopergear and seeing if you can buy just the chest and back plates from him, which would keep everything exactly the same color... and like I said, the new plates are good enough for Centurion.

When you contact him ask for NE replacement parts!! The AM 2.0 still has a chest very similar to your chest. But the back is more accurate, it will be more safe to ask for NE parts. As those are much more closer to the original.

• Like 1

Except it really isn't.... This is an AM 2.0 chest from the most recent run. Very different than the version he's holding up above.

Y9bM1LSl.jpg

they got rid of the robot boobs. Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk