Sniper blaster rifle

Is there any officially recognized Sniper blaster rifle for the Imperium? I have looked and I can see a few different ones on general google searches but don't know if there is a definite one for ANH and after..

Thanks for your help,

Rob

• 3 months later...

The closest thing to an "official" Imperial sniper blaster I've ever heard of is the E-11s, which originates from the original Battlefront game.

DC15x_battlefront.jpg

The ones in the games are based on the MG-34 machine gun and thus look essentially like a DLT-19 with a scope mounted on top.

E11s_sniper_rifle-EtU.jpg

There's also a drawing from one of the tech books that is obviously an artist concept, which appears to be a standard E-11 with a longer barrel and modern precision-style stock on it.

As for either one being officially accepted by the 501st, I have no idea. The concept drawing probably isn't canon, so likely isn't permitted. The E-11s may or may not be depending on whether or not game-exclusive material is accepted.

Edited by Dreamdasher

The one from BattleFront is pretty cool. I saw a Biker Scout at Celebration with one once, very cool. Not canon for TK's, but at informal troops will look pretty nifty.

E11s_sniper_rifle-EtU.jpg

There's also a drawing from one of the tech books that is obviously an artist concept, which appears to be a standard E-11 with a longer barrel and modern precision-style stock on it.

I like that one!