Height = 190

Weight = 5' 11"

Boots Maker = Painted Bass Amsterdam

Canvas belt = TKittell

Electronics = iComm, Aker Amp, Echo Fan Kit

Neck Seal Type = Darmin, zipper back

Holster Maker = Darmin

-----------------------------------------------------

Full Body Front (Knee plate has been fixed to bring it in front of armor)

Front.jpg

Back

Back.jpg

Full Right

Right.jpg

Full Left

Left.jpg

Right Detail

Right%20Detail.jpg

Left Detail and Holster Attachment

Left%20Detail.jpg

Ab Detail

Abdomen%20Detail.jpg

Cod Attachment Button

Cod%20Piece.jpg

Butt Plate Attachment

Butt%20Buttons.jpg

Interior Strapping

Interior%20Strapping.jpg

Belt and Holster

Belt%20and%20Holster.jpg

Thermal Detonator

Thermal%20Detonator.jpg

Neck Seal

Neck%20Seal.jpg

Helmet Front

Helmet%20Front.jpg

Hovi Details

Helmet%20Hovi.jpg

Left Side

Helmet%20Side.jpg

Right Side

Helmet%20Side%202.jpg

Back

Helmet%20Back.jpg

Lenses

Lens%20Color.jpg

Blaster Left

Blaster%20Left.jpg

Blaster Right

Blaster%20Right.jpg

D Ring

Blaster%20Back.jpg

Action Shot (Prior to my blaster coming in, if need one with blaster I can add one)

Action.jpg

Thank you for your consideration. 

TK46700 out...

Edited by Nacho
  • Like 1

Hey David!  Your armor looks great and it appears to be put together well.  Good Job.

As far a suggestions go, which I don't believe will effect your approval but would make your armor look even better is:

First your tubestripes.  They appear to be painted which I know would make this a pain but they look very thick.  I also don't know if there is an actual count on how many marks there should be but I feel like there should be more.  I thought I read one time that there should be like 13-14 of them.  But again this is purely what I feel may bring up the overall look.

Next are your thighs.  Did you use any belt or elastic to hold your thighs up?  I feel like there is a large gap between your cod and your thighs and they could be pulled up a little.  That would also help with the thigh riding over your sniper plate. 

Again these are only suggestions and I do not think it would effect getting EIB.  Overall great job!

Good looking build.I would trim some of the end of the belt off on the back off so kids don't grab at it.....Good Luck! :duim:

Edited by Snaps

Hey David! Your armor looks great and it appears to be put together well. Good Job.

As far a suggestions go, which I don't believe will effect your approval but would make your armor look even better is:

First your tubestripes. They appear to be painted which I know would make this a pain but they look very thick. I also don't know if there is an actual count on how many marks there should be but I feel like there should be more. I thought I read one time that there should be like 13-14 of them. But again this is purely what I feel may bring up the overall look.

Next are your thighs. Did you use any belt or elastic to hold your thighs up? I feel like there is a large gap between your cod and your thighs and they could be pulled up a little. That would also help with the thigh riding over your sniper plate.

Again these are only suggestions and I do not think it would effect getting EIB. Overall great job!

For the thighs. That is as high as they go. I have a garter system I made and I also let out the back of the thighs to make a bit more room while keeping the relative size of the cover strip. The tube stripes are decals measured out to specifications and the amount will range depending on the area, usually 9 to 14 I believe.

I appreciate the feed back. I finally trooped it. Quote comfortable all around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Very nice build David. EIB should be a shoe in.  :smiley-sw013:

As for suggestions, as Steve mentioned though they won't effect EIB I echo his comments.

The thighs especially, they could stand to come up at least 1". These are just suggestions.

Good luck sir

• Like 1

A weapon for basic approval is not required, however, for EIB and higher accuracy badges, it is. I will need you to post pics with both your armor and your weapon.

I will do a full review once those are posted.

20150809_142256-1.jpg

My apologies.

Here is the full pic. Not a clean background. If a new one is needed I can take it tonight.

I know I know...the knee plate.

Edited by Nacho
  • Like 1

That looks great. I have an ANH hyperfirm as well can you tell me where you got the scope lens? I'm modifying my E11 and I've been hunting down something I could use for a lens. Thanks!

Thanks. For the scope lens, I printed off a reticle on photo paper and cut it to size (You can hardly see it with the blue lens). Then I cut up a cheap dollar general pair of sunglasses. Used the snips and dremil to get it to shape and wedged it in the scope opening. I can remove it if need be. But it's firmly in place so it won't fall out during troops. PM me if you want a quick how to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey Dave!! Thank you for your application for expert infantry!! Let's not delay this further and get to it.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. Your armor contains all the necessary element needed to qualify for EIB. With that, I congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry!!

Armor Fit/Assembly:

This section is reserved for the observations of myself and your fellow troopers.  Suggestions to change certain things may also come up. If any of these changes would be required, I will specify those in the Centurion section below.

First off, nice clean build!! Well thought out and well executed.  Thank you also for providing us with a shot of you and your weapon. This pic with your weapon is the one that will be added to the EIB data bank. The thing that separates EIB from basic approval is a weapon. 

If you can sew or know someone who can, I would strongly suggest to trim down the excessive overlap you have on your cloth belt. It just makes for cleaner appearance to your armor.

I know that the right forearm is less than perfect on the ATA kit but your seems a little big still especially in the wrist. I see in your "arms up" pic that the molded ridge your cover strip sits on is larger than the cover strip. These should be the same so there is room to take this down for a more comfortable fit.

I can appreciate your thigh situation. Although it is ideal that the thighs be worn higher, when you just can pull them up any higher it limits this. ATA thighs are not the roomiest thighs either.

Nice work on the hand painting of your helmet details. I like to see the black outlines of the tears and traps a bit thinner but nice work on that challenge.

I see you already tones down the gold on your Hyperfirm blaster.

Centurion Suggestions: Although I try to spot and point out everything, the ultimate accuracy for Centurion is up to the trooper.

Please make sure you re-take your full body pics with the following two changes: #1 the gap on your right side needs to be eliminated and the outer edges of your drop boxes should align with the outer most edge of your waist belt.Well done and congratulations again!

• Like 1

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much! I have already eliminated the gap on the right side and I think the angle that the belt was sitting didn't show, but the drop boxes are at the furthest edge. I will flatten it out for the next submission. 

Those thighs are already larger in the back, but I will definitely work on the fit in order to bring them up. 

Some easy fixes for what I'm sure and hope is a shoe in to Centurion. 

Congrats! Your armor looks awesome.

I had the same knee plate issue - I added some padding and it helps, until it falls off - then I add more.

• Like 1