Peters RS ANH-Stunt

Hi there,

just finished my build of an RS ANH-Stunt Armour and Helmet kit.

I got very good advice from TK 5778 and the German Garrison forum.

Now I want to share it with you here.

I'm happy for any feedback.

Mandatory Information

- Armour: RS-Prop Masters ANH-Stunt, 1,5 mm ABS

- Helmet: RS-Prop Masters, ANH-Stunt

- Blaster: RS-Prop Masters

Optional

- Height: 1,75 m / 5,9"

- Weight: 65 kg / 143 pounds

- Boots, Canvas belt, Hand Plates, Neck Seal, Holster: RS-Prop Masters

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg
Edited by Action Jackson
  • Like 1

Nice work!! A couple things that jump out at me right off the bat: You are wearing the forearms on the wrong arms. There is a molded ridge that the cover strip sits on that runs from the elbow to the wrist. That should be on top. Second is the huge amount of overlap on your calf closure...especially on your right calf. I would have someone make a mark straight down the center of your calf and make the seam there instead of on the side like it is. 

The shoulder bells could be a bit closer to your ribbed shoulder bridges.

Lastly, the cover strips on your legs look a little thin to me. Especially in the back. For someone as thin as yourself, I can see if a 25 mm strip in the back would look a little wide but yours look more like 15 mm wide. 20 is usually the standard width here.

On a suit with a hundred different things to look at, these few items are nothing. I am jealous and wish I could fit into RS!!!  Congrats!! 

What gazmosis said. Really nice looking suit (I as a big guy am jealous as well....). The shoulder bells stick out to me as well. Could you lower the helmet a bit? Do you have some sort of padding in there? Then you could remove it a bit so the helmet comes nearer to your shoulders.

But, again, overall a really good looking suit, sir!

Thanks for your input.

First, I'm so embarresed that I put on the arms on the wrong side. I know better. I was in a bit of a rush when I took the photos. Maybe that counts as an excuse.

The shins are my last construction site. I'm not happy with the strapping. I'm working on that right now.

The issue with the narrow cover strips was also a thing TK 5778 noticed when he first saw me in the armour. When I started the build I somehow missed that vital piece of information and I prepared all cover strips with 15 mm. Because at that time I found it most important that I build the armour as slim as possible and I (only) knew that 15 mm are the minimum. Now I know better. I will change it, but it's not my highest priority.

The gloves are (way) to big. I'm searching for replacement.

The helmet sits to high, yes. I still use the standard piece of foam from RS-Prop Masters. I'm reading in the forums for a better solution. It will be changed.

I'm still fine tuning the shoulder bells and the biceps. Sooner or later it will be as it is supposed to be.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...