TK42174 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AP][487]

Respectfully requesting your consideration.

Phil Hogg

Canadian Garrison

Mandatory Information

Armour = AP

Helmet = AP

Blaster = DD

Optional

Height = 5/9ft

Weight = 155lbs

Boots = Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt = TKittell

Hand Plates = Trooperbay

Electronics = Echo fan kit

Neck Seal = Darman

Holster = Darman

Front

image_130.jpg

Back

image_131.jpg

Left Full Side

image_132.jpg

Left Detail

image_133.jpg

Right Full Side

image_134.jpg

Right Detail

image_135.jpg

Ab Detail

image_118.jpg

Cod and Butt

image_129.jpg

Strapping

image_116.jpg

Helmet Front

image_107.jpg

Helmet Back

image_106.jpg

Helmet Sides

image_108.jpg

image_138.jpg

Hovi Detail

image_109.jpg

Lens Colour

image_110.jpg

Blaster

image_115.jpg

image_114.jpg

image_128.jpg

Neck Seal

image_112.jpg

TD

image_111.jpg

Belt and Holster

image_113.jpg

Action!

image_104.jpg

Respect and love to all for the help and support in getting me to this point!

Edited by Fidgell
  • Like 3

Awesome job! You could tighten up the left side rear strap between the back and kidney, to tighten up the gap, but the build looks really good!

Thanks everyone, and here you go Tusken. It looked odd as my wife had me standing funny for the light during photo shoot!!

image_101.jpg

• Like 1

Ive been tinkering today and think Ive improved the fit and form of my complete arms ready for my first troop next week.... Thoughts???

(Its a mirror image by the way)

image_139.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Phil! Thank you so much for your application for EIB. Your hard work has paid off so let's take a look!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Your armor and blaster contain all necessary elements to qualify for EIB. That said, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry!!

Note: although Phil does have side gaps present, they are within allowable standards. 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section I will go over observations made by both myself and your fellow troopers. Sometimes suggestions for adjustments and improvements are made. If any of these are required, those will be mentioned separately.

You have done a great job! Any Garrison would be proud to have you representing them. We are proud to see your hard work and attention to detail pay off.

Great adjustment to the back/kidney gap. For your Centurion pics, stand up really straight to eliminate all that remaining slight gap. 

If I was to make and "gun to my head" comment, it would be that you were slightly aggressive with the trimming of your belt corners. The vertical, outermost edge of your belt should roughly match the top to bottom width of the canvas belt. It is not extreme enough to require a change.

Consider getting a little silver paint to weather your blaster a bit even if its around the edges and in the area around the trigger group. This really adds depth and realism to your weapon.

As for fit, you have done an outstanding job but your thighs jump out at me as seeming a bit big especially around the knee. Now your rear cover strip is a bit thin (it should be coming in at around 20-25 mm wide) so it might be an opportunity to fix both. If indeed you have a lot of extra room around the thigh bottoms and can separate the seam, have a helper squeeze the halves together until they are snug against your leg, then back off slightly until comfortable. This should be felt the entire length of the thigh from knee to hip. If there is room to accomplish this, it will give your armor a sleeker appearance and increase its bad a** look!

Centurion Suggestions: 

Although I try to spot as much as possible, the ultimate Centurion accuracy is up to the trooper.

Your side gaps are allowable for EIB but will need to be eliminated for Centurion. If the elastic on the side is being stretched here you might want to consider a change to nylon webbing or just breathe out and tighten your belt. 

Make sure you have the rear drop box inserts as AP does not include them. 

Great work again, Phil!! Congratulations!!

• Like 2

Congrats Phil, Closing those side gaps should be easy, you're a skinny fella!

Let us know how we can assist you with any changes to help you get that 5th Garrison Centurion!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone ill press on with improvements asap.

Im very grateful for the generous and unwaving support from the 501st members here, my Canadian Garrison and my new and very good friends.

Cheers, see u in Centurion Applications soon!

• Like 1