Looking for an ANH Hero Saber

Kredal

So on the CRL for ANH Hero TKs, the very last entry is:

150px-Tk_anh_hero_lightsaber.jpg Stormtrooper Laser Sword (Rise of the Empire era)
For 501st approval:
  • The TK Laser Sword is accurate to what is shown in the illustrations within "Star Wars Insider - Issue #85" and "The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia".

For level two certification (if applicable):
  • The Laser Sword has a red colored blade.

I have found exactly one saber that is white with these details for sale, and they wanted $1400 for it.  Er, yeah, not gonna happen.

Does anyone know of a site that can make something that looks like this, and then paint or powder coat it white?

• 1 month later...

You could try Vader's Vault, I'm pretty sure they do that kind of custom work.<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='<a>sitehttp://www.thecustomsabershop.com/</a> <br><br>

thecustomsabershop.com They have a great selection of parts and if your a MacGyver with a garage full of tools it would be a piece of cake to build a similar saber.Good luck to you

Edited by yoshix

• 1 year later...

Two years later (almost exactly!!) and I found and purchased a beautiful TK saber.  It's from Arm on Fire Custom Sabers on Facebook, there was about a 4 month wait (he got an order for 6 sabers at once, which took a lot of time, of course).

Here's the video the maker made, showing it off... This also serves as a POC for anyone who wants to buy their own.

https://www.facebook.com/ArmOnFireCustomSabers/videos/1436817806401941

I built a quick and dirty belt attachment for the Covertech clip that fit the 1.5 inch belt clip part, as well as kept it centered on the plastic plate by way of a couple cap rivets around the belt clip portion.  It's attached to my belt through the top two chicago screws that normally hold on my holster.  The bottom two screws are just hanging out.

UMvrrKol.jpg

It works a lot better than a pool noodle!

T8cNub4g.jpg

• Like 2

Randy is a great guy. Top quality work. I know cause he's a member of my garrison. He's working on one for my TKC I'm putting together. Enjoy your masterpiece!

• Like 1