• Helmet = MTK
  • Blaster = DoopyDoos Full Resin kit
  • Boots = TKboots
  • Canvas belt = MammaSith
  • Hand Plates = Trooperbay ANH stunt white rubber
  • Electronics= Aker + iComm + Mp3 player
  • Neck Seal = MammaSith
  • Holster = MammaSith

Costume build thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28871-altairs-mtk-anh-stunt-build

Blaster build thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29688-altairs-resin-doopydoos-e11-build/

Photos

Full Body

Front - Arms at side

d4wWzXP.jpg

Back - Arms at side

9gDwWAg.jpg

Left - Arm raised

aUek0em.jpg

Right - Arm raised

PAValm0.jpg

Right side detail - Arm raised

wTZQPgv.jpg

Left side detail - Arm raised

utKe2Xb.jpg

Armor Details

Abdomen Details

Kh1VMKm.jpg

Action Shot

Ob0Y1ws.jpg

Cod and Butt plate attachment

sWINJKN.jpg

Interior strapping

aac8igS.jpg

Helmet Details

Front

MFDmfQq.jpg

Sides

NPq2452.jpg

yajUKjP.jpg

Back

BEBBmos.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail

vImVkSa.jpg

Lens Color

U8d78r3.jpg

Blaster Details

Blaster - Left

tTNxOGD.jpg

Blaster - Right

W94KryG.jpg

Accessory Details

Neck Seal

Zk4Yt5K.jpg

Thermal Detonator - back

6evngyA.jpg

4MGCf5G.jpg

Holster Attachment

13WE1h9.jpg

Very nice build! I really like the way you did your interior strapping. The gap on your Kidney/Ab attachment looks great as well.

One thing I can see to take a look at would be the cover strips on the back of your calf. They look a little wide to me. You also might want to post a different picture shoing the D-ring on the back of the blaster. You can barely see it on the side shot you have posted. Other than that it looks good.

Wow, John... Great looking build!  I honestly don't think I have seen such a perfect back/kidney connection, and your bucket paint is spectacular!  The thing that stood out to me the most was your neck seal.  Damn I an envious of that!  I thought about a rubber type neck seal, but it gets a bit warm here in Florida at times,  B)   Yours looks like the perfect answer to that!  I think you should have this nailed, and best of luck!!

Hey John! Thank you so much for your application for Expert Infantry!  

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos posted. Nice application and great pics! Thank you. Your armor demonstrates all the necessary elements required for EIB. With that I both congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry!!

Other- Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section I will summarize observations made by myself and your fellow troopers. Sometimes these observations lead to suggestions for changes or adjustments. These are to improve the final look of your armor but if any are REQUIRED, those are usually listed in the above and Centurion Suggestion sections.

First thing I wanted to mention is the fine overall work you have done with this armor. Any trooper would be proud to wear such nicely built and nice fitting armor as this. Well done!

HOLY SNAPS BATMAN!! I don't think your interior strapping is going anywhere.

Nice blaster, too! 

I have a little concern regarding the extended cover strips on your biceps. Not this is wrong, I would just hate to see them get snagged on something and torn off or worse broken.

I believe you have the hand painted decals, correct? If not, your paintwork is some of the best I've seen.

Centurion Suggestions: As much as I try to spot everything I can, the ultimate Centurion accuracy if applied for, is up to the trooper.

There was mention regarding the XL cover strips on the thigh backs. Ultimately, it is preferred to have these at 25 mm (1 inch) max width. Can you provide me with a pic of the inside of your thigh so I can see the gap you were required to cover? If these can be taken down at all, it would be a huge improvement.

the last thing I would like you to verify is the overall length of your thermal detonator. It looks long to me. Here is how things shold measure out:post-12041-0-82706100-1437577156_thumb.jpg

Your proportions in regards to your end caps and the space between the caps and control panel look great. IT's your control panel that looks really long and that would affect the overall length of the detonator.

Congrats again!!!

• Like 1

Woohoo thanks guys!

@Gazmosis - yes I used decals, i only painted up the ears, frown and vocoder on the helmet.

Regarding the 35mm rear covers strips, I have also put an internal cover strip on thighs so Im not sure if I can get a good pic except for a top down pic so you can see the sandwich. I will include this in my centurion app.

I'll also include the TD measurements in my centurion app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey John, Congratulations and welcome to the ranks.

Get that centurion app in asap, will discuss with you at tomorrows troop.

Congratulations Sir! Beautiful armor. I am going to dig back into my armor and hope to have my Ab-to-kidney gap on the left as tight as you achieved here. Seriously good build.

I could give you one trick though to make it fit better where your knee plate tucks under your thigh. Place some foam (1/2" aught to do it) at the back of your thigh. This will pull the thigh back against your knee. I also have foam built up behind my knee plate to push it forward away from under the thigh. I never have the knee plate tuck under even marching a mile in a parade. Also some on the side to pull the thigh over center at the knee do you don't have that knock-knee look we all get.

Again congrats! You EARNED this. Go print your certificate !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk