eBay find

browland

Run..., run as fast as you can from this seller.  A complete waste of money, unless you are looking for a crappy Halloween costume with a helmet that could fit Frankenstein's monster, with room to spare.  Check out the "Getting Started..." section here on the FISD, and research "The various types of armor, and where to buy them"..  Steer clear of anything on ebay, no matter what they say about 501st approval.

Run..., run as fast as you can from this seller. A complete waste of money, unless you are looking for a crappy Halloween costume with a helmet that could fit Frankenstein's monster, with room to spare. Check out the "Getting Started..." section here on the FISD, and research "The various types of armor, and where to buy them".. Steer clear of anything on ebay, no matter what they say about 501st approval.

What he says

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Maker of things actually has a smaller helmet..  this is a recaster.  we don't approve of this seller.

$T2eC16ZHJF8E9nnC8G5iBQVj1qIPn!~~60_12.J

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I actually purchased a set of this armor, Vern, before I "saw the light".   I put the kit together, including the bucket, and the thing that stood out most was the fact that the helmet was damned near as wide as the chest.  It looked like a bobble-head, and was actually laughable at how wide it was.  I briefly considered making it into a koi pond, but thought that the koi might be embarrassed to be seen in it.

I actually purchased a set of this armor, Vern, before I "saw the light".   I put the kit together, including the bucket, and the thing that stood out most was the fact that the helmet was damned near as wide as the chest.  It looked like a bobble-head, and was actually laughable at how wide it was.  I briefly considered making it into a koi pond, but thought that the koi might be embarrassed to be seen in it.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you could probably turn the rubie's bucket into a lampshade  :smiley-sw013:  :0Lighten:

• 4 weeks later...