Hello from east Texas

Hello my name is Felix. I am another one of the many that ordered the ANOVOS armor. I've spent a lot of hours in front of my computer researching the build. I would like to get in touch with some other Texans to get any kind of help I can when I tackle this build.

Hi, Felix, and welcome to the home of white armor!  You have taken the biggest step, and now it is just a waiting game for "Big Brown Box" day!  From what I have read, it will be later this year before they start shipping, so by the time it arrives you should be well versed in all the basics.  I am sure that there will be a LOT of build threads popping up around the same time, so that will certainly give you lots of references to help you out.

I am thinking that you know by now to "be prepared" for when you get it, and a big part of that is to stay organized.  Have your supplies ready and on-hand when you need them, research, stay focused, and ask questions, but most of all....  have FUN with it!  Best of luck on your TK journey, sir!

Edited by justjoseph63

Greetings, fellow Texan!  There's a ton of things to be learned here at FISD.  There's also a Texas-specific Facebook group designed to help future Star Garrison members.  Check it out at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/296336407050926/