TK-42178 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [AP][173]

Spycee

Name: Alexandre Rondeau

TK: 42178

Forum Name: Spycee

Garrison: Canadian Garrison (Imperial Fortress Squad)

Armor : Authentic Props (AP)

Helmet : Authentic Props (AP)

Blaster : Doopy Doo (?)

Height : 5'11"

Weight : 185 lb 

Boots : Amsterdam (Painted)

Canvas belt : TKittell

Hand Plates : Sonnenschein

Electronics : none

Neck Seal : Darman

Holster : AP

At4ksOih.jpg  2PZVEcFh.jpg

c2xTobBh.jpg  WKO1oZ8h.jpg

oVMCOa3h.jpg  YG3JxpPh.jpg

Pnqm2ixh.jpg RFcmvCHh.jpg  

H9BX80Rh.jpg  zQ6H4WHh.jpg

ki9XRTrh.jpg

UoSVD21h.jpg Jn8p2Dth.jpg D31ayaMh.jpg

pknYQTFh.jpg 8M4OuSqh.jpg  44r06TOh.jpg

oKxSFUXh.jpg xCu52dLh.jpg

TRKIj5dh.jpg IE2ql26h.jpg

YFVZYUxh.jpg 4xkE1C1h.jpg  02CVgTih.jpg

PgWOKmyh.jpg 751XPxnh.jpg

PJJcEdJh.jpg vbE0QjTh.jpg  igBO5Knh.jpg

sznXvc5h.jpg ksfhbHBh.jpg

MCJtIYbh.jpg t1qm4zxh.jpg

Au6pfuYh.jpg tqGKUQWh.jpg

4ZHBXy2h.jpg td6ghCFh.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys !

Yeah I love these opening drop boxes, they're so useful to store all sorts of ...  Well I won't lie, you can't store anything in these.  But they are so cool  :)

Hi Alex! Thank you so much for your Centurion Application! Let's get right to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All proper submission pictures have been posted. YOur armor demonstrates all the necessary requirements to earn the Centurion badge. Congratulations and welcome to Centurion!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

It is very much worth pointing out again your incredible shim work. I can guarantee that there are many going back in the thread to look after reading that. Well done on that and the rest of the armor. Detail for detail you are right there. Great build, great paintwork! If I was to make a suggestion regarding an upgrade it would be a new holster. While we are mentioning things surrounding your blaster, thank you for correcting the position of your charging handle. Your rear sight is on backwards...just so you know. ;) A little drybrush weathering can really make a nice blaster like yours pop.

Your Garrison should be proud! Everyone here is!

• Like 1

Thanks guys !  And of course thanks Steve  :)   The FISD forum is a great and active community.  I read and used other forums but here there is always somebody to help and encourage other members.  I got help from a lot of people during my quest to accuracy, and I want to thank them all too.  It was a great adventure, filled with fear, excitement and joy.

@Steve :

For the holster, I need to buy one for my daughter, so I will give this one to her and buy another one more accurate.  It will be the same with the blaster, once I complete the "real" one with electronics.  There will be weathering on it, it looks a lot better than a brand new gun  :)  For the side shims, it is not very complicated to do, the only tricky part is to sand correctly, and it's not that hard, it's just necessary to have the right sandpaper.  Future TKs must not be frightened to do that, it looks soooo much better than to just glue an ABS piece !  If I was able to do it, everybody here can do it.

Edited by Spycee

Awesome work Alex, congratulations on joining the Centurion ranks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1