Episode 7 "F11-D" Stormtrooper Blaster WIP (Pic Heavy!)

Justin maybe you're not the one we should be asking this but JJ has pretty much avoided all forms of contact made to him the last three weeks or so, where is he? People are a bit frustrated to say the least. 

To be completely honest, I have no clue where he is. He just disappeared last week. I have been trying to contact him every day since then.

The week leading up to the movie release, we were both swamped, trying to get these out. Then he was contracted by some theater to be suited up, and was gone for a week. While he was gone, he didn't have a phone. That was his earlier absence. I don't know what the deal is now. I am a bit frustrated as well.

Justin do you have tracking info for our orders. I sent my payment on Nov 21st and was in communication with JJ through his Facebook page. I'm Alberto Sanchez on FB .

I was only in charge of sending out the raw kits. I sent all of them out to you guys who ordered them, and gave JJ tracking numbers to pass along to you. He was in charge of doing the finished ones. If it was a raw kit, I can probably sort through messages to find tracking info.

Who then is responsible for my missing parts that were promised to be shipped out immediately weeks ago? Do I really need to file a PayPal claim on 2 accounts?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I did forget to include the end caps with the first few blasters that included the buttstock. I thought I had sent all of those out, but I could be wrong. Other than that, I am not aware of any other parts missing. Did you have a raw kit? what part are you missing?

To everyone else who may have concerns. I will make sure that everything gets sorted out. Just have some patience. I was not aware of how much you guys were left in the dark. 

I will be in control of the next run, so communication will be much better.

Edited by Justinian

To be completely honest, I have no clue where he is. He just disappeared last week. I have been trying to contact him every day since then.

The week leading up to the movie release, we were both swamped, trying to get these out. Then he was contracted by some theater to be suited up, and was gone for a week. While he was gone, he didn't have a phone. That was his earlier absence. I don't know what the deal is now. I am a bit frustrated as well.

I was only in charge of sending out the raw kits. I sent all of them out to you guys who ordered them, and gave JJ tracking numbers to pass along to you. He was in charge of doing the finished ones. If it was a raw kit, I can probably sort through messages to find tracking info.

I did forget to include the end caps with the first few blasters that included the buttstock. I thought I had sent all of those out, but I could be wrong. Other than that, I am not aware of any other parts missing. Did you have a raw kit? what part are you missing?

To everyone else who may have concerns. I will make sure that everything gets sorted out. Just have some patience. I was not aware of how much you guys were left in the dark.

I will be in control of the next run, so communication will be much better.

Yeah Justin mine was a raw kit, electronics and phasma Stock....I sent you a PM @ your FB Page as well.

Edited by virimpact