Depression is...

Daetrin

I'm sure I could find a cheaper babysitter, but I don't trust tweens to watch my 1 y/o. So we just use ladies from the daycare, which we know are all background checked, child CPR, etc. My wife's Asian so getting her to agree to a babysitter at all is a work unto itself.

I'm sure I could find a cheaper babysitter, but I don't trust tweens to watch my 1 y/o. So we just use ladies from the daycare, which we know are all background checked, child CPR, etc. My wife's Asian so getting her to agree to a babysitter at all is a work unto itself.

0.0 Best of luck then. Like i said, you should set up a TK babysitting tree withing your garrison

That's a great idea, but my wife hates this hobby with a passion and I can't even bring them to a troop, lest they get "contaminated".

Depression is when I don't have time to work on my props because I party'ed too much the previous night! ;)

mattastic, is that your GF on the pic (can't really see)? You might have other problems at hand then her hating the white armor! ;)

mattastic, is that your GF on the pic (can't really see)? You might have other problems at hand then her hating the white armor! ;)

LOL

No thats my friend! He's the one that threw the spear at me! Which does say a lot about my friends