Problems posting pictues

I have had problems today trying to post images.

I generally select the more reply options in the bottom right hand corner and then browse to locate a picture on my computer.

However there is a message stating "... You can upload up to 2.47KB of files (Max single file size 2.47KB),"

I have not had any issues uploading photos in this way before today and obviously can't upload much with only a 2.47kN allowance.I did notice that earlier today I could only upload pictures of less than 16KB.

I have previously tried to use the images icon (Green square above), but when I do this I can't post a URL or any text and have to navigate back a step.

I am using Windows 7.

Does anyone have any suggestions and has this happened to anyone else?

I have uploaded pictures and are given 4 share link options i.e.

Emails & IM

Direct

HTML

IMG

I can copy a link in photobucket from any of these options however I am not sure how exactly to paste the link in my reply.

I have used other forums previously but have not come across this issue before.......perhaps I am just missing something but  I have tried a number of combinations to try to get things working.

It turned out that my Flashplayer on both my home and work computer was out of date.

The solution is either update your Flashplayer or if using Internet explorer use google chrome instead.

@ aliens8us - Nice picture.

Edited by Thrawn's guard

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Help!

I'm having the same issue with posting photos... initially, I could attach 500kb or whatever, then with each photo I've posted, it has come down to about 5kb left :blink:

Are members only allowed to attach a finite kb amount?

Tried switching from ipad to PC, updated flashplayer, etc.

Yes, members are limited to a finite about of space. Use photobucket or something else to host images off site and link them in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes, members are limited to a finite about of space. Use photobucket or something else to host images off site and link them in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks, thought I was going mad!

Any idea if I delete or post up smaller files in their place, will the allowance go up again?

Tried Photobucket but has been in mantenance mode for hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I couldn't figure this out for a while. Here's the trick: when you click the photo icon in the message box, add the "direct" link from Photobucket, but make sure it ends with ".jpg". The links I kept copying ended in ".jpg~original" and it wouldn't accept the photo.

Thanks, thought I was going mad!

Any idea if I delete or post up smaller files in their place, will the allowance go up again?

Tried Photobucket but has been in mantenance mode for hours.

Your allowed space on FISD is very small and it's all you get. I recommend not using it at all.