FISD E-11 BLASTER REFERENCE

Hi Drew and welcome to the FISD. The thread you are replying to here, is meant to help people with building a resin blaster.

To buy a finished blaster, you can check the Imperial Commissary / PX section of this forum or for example have a look at Praetorian Blasters (made of rubber, more heavy than resin builds) or the SDS blasters or any other available source for blasters.

• Like 1

The FISD E-11 Reference Team would like to take this opportunity to thank Jesse (dracotrooper) for submitting a PDF document with photos from Aaron's cleaned Sterling parts set.

The link has been added to the existing PDFs. Thank you very much for contributing information to this reference.

Edited by FISD E-11 Reference Team
  • Like 1

The photos of that cleaned Sterling parts set are mandatory for this reference but were easy to overlook in the past, as the only link was available in chapter #33 - Gallery. Very good to have this important content now as a downloadable PDF. Thank you Jesse :)

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:25 AM, FISD E-11 Reference Team said:

The FISD E-11 Reference Team would like to take this opportunity to thank Jesse (dracotrooper) for submitting a PDF document with photos from Aaron's cleaned Sterling parts set. The link has been added to the existing PDFs. Thank you very much for contributing information to this reference.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:17 AM, T-Jay said:

The photos of that cleaned Sterling parts set are mandatory for this reference but were easy to overlook in the past, as the only link was available in chapter #33 - Gallery. Very good to have this important content now as a downloadable PDF. Thank you Jesse :)

It is my pleasure to put this resource together and thank you FISD E-11 Reference Team for the recognition. As I have benefited already, my hope is others will benefit from easily accessing Aaron's photos for reaching personal design and build goals.

• 1 month later...

Hello Blaster Build Community,

I'd like to include a very interesting picture towards the FIS E-11 Blaster Reference. It is a photo of an original Sterling magazine housing from the bottom. It is an intriguing view angle as it shows the catch come up into the magazine housing channel. Builders can have a clearer understanding of function in reviewing the picture. I have certainly benefited. I have contacted the author, Robert A. (swpropman) and obtained permission. Happy building everyone!

25026485988_3ff7f459a3.jpg

Edited by Dracotrooper
spelling mistake
  • Like 5

As many of you will already know, chapter #32 - Downloads contains two PDFs (A4 and US letter size) that are direct copies of this thread content, with only minimum changes to optimize some page breaks here and there. Both PDFs have now been updated with all the additions from the contributors and the links are now also available in the very first posting. A document version (currently Dec. 2017) is stated on page 2 of each PDF.

• Like 2

The FISD E-11 Reference Team would like to take this opportunity to thank Jesse (dracotrooper) for submitting a new modification for the magazine well.

The new content has been added to chapter #15 (see Mod G). Thank you very much for contributing information to this reference.

Also both PDFs (A4 and US letter size) have been updated.

• Like 4

On 7/6/2015 at 2:09 PM, FISD E-11 Reference Team said:

Sterling parts in downloadable PDF document Photo Compendium (15,4 MB and 62 pages)

Could we get an updated link to the PDF document Photo Compendium?  That Google Drive link is no longer working.  Thank you!!

1 hour ago, imperialbrewer said:

Could we get an updated link to the PDF document Photo Compendium?  That Google Drive link is no longer working.  Thank you!!

Hi Michael, looks like you found an old link as the current document is 15,4 MB and 63 pages. The operational link to this can be found in the very first posting and in chapter #32.

1 hour ago, imperialbrewer said:

The links to the PDF files are available in three different postings and this specific document was updated in only two of them. Thank you for highlighting this. :salute:

Found and fixed that broken link.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is (and is going to be) my bible reference while building my blaster. I want to thank all people that share their pictures, knowledge and above all free time, the most expensive item nowadays. Keep up that awesome work!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aunion said:

This is (and is going to be) my bible reference while building my blaster. I want to thank all people that share their pictures, knowledge and above all free time, the most expensive item nowadays. Keep up that awesome work!

Glad you find it useful. Spread the word about the reference and best of luck on your blaster! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Freduster said:

Had a brief chat with Tino recently and he told me that @Bulldog44 would be very happy if I shared this little picture with you guys :P

fCGZ0xJ.jpg

Awesome Freduster! Congrats! Looks great among your other certificates. Thanks Tino as well for the nod!  Great to see these released in the wild especially for super blaster builders who use the reference. Well deserved!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

1 hour ago, belloq said:

Wow, this will be ridiculously helpful when I'm ready to build my blaster. Are there similar baseline "all-in-one" reference photo or build documents for ANH armor?

Thought about setting up something like a 'FISD Armor Reference' years ago. But considering how time-consuming and complex the work was just for this blaster reference, I skipped the attempt. Sorry.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bulldog44 said:

Awesome Freduster! Congrats! Looks great among your other certificates. Thanks Tino as well for the nod!  Great to see these released in the wild especially for super blaster builders who use the reference. Well deserved!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Your effort in designing this certificate paid off; people are using it. :duim: Although it has a different style than the level 2 and 3 certificates, I loved Freddy's idea of all three in one frame.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, T-Jay said:

Your effort in designing this certificate paid off; people are using it. :duim: Although it has a different style than the level 2 and 3 certificates, I loved Freddy's idea of all three in one frame.

:duim:Thanks. Yeah I love the display. I might try and get my certificates framed too like this. 

• Like 1