FISD E-11 BLASTER REFERENCE

• 1 month later...

The FISD E-11 Reference Team would like to take this opportunity to thank Steve (gazmosis) for submitting photos from his selfmade counter window in D-shape.

You have been added to the friends list of this team-account, so everybody viewing this profile will see, you have contributed information to this reference. Thank you very much.

Edited by FISD E-11 Reference Team
  • Like 1

The FISD E-11 Reference Team would like to take this opportunity to thank Chris (Thrawn's guard) for submitting photos from several modifications like the magnetic magazine connection, the bottom side of the counter socket, another metal part in the grip and of course his amazing scope.

You have been added to the friends list of this team-account, so everybody viewing this profile will see, you have contributed information to this reference. Thank you very much.

• Like 2

Wooooow... This is a must see. So much information here! Lots to learn before doing anything. I must confess I feel a little overwhelmed but... Hey! If it's not a challenge won't worth the effort.<br>

Thank you all for making all the information easy to find and donwload!

• Like 1

Wooooow... This is a must see. So much information here! Lots to learn before doing anything. I must confess I feel a little overwhelmed but... 

Just remember, you don't have to do it ALL! Even just one or two of these improvements can make a big difference

Jajaja<br>

Just let see if I can have ANYTHING done properly!. I would be glad and proud if the day I finish my first e11 it doesn't go off.<br>

But thanks for the wise advice of taking things slowly, Ian. My first view of this thread brought to my head the image of the words on the cover of "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy": Don't Panic!

• Like 2

Hi there again.<br>

Revisiting again and again this wonderful reference thread, to get prepared to my own build whenever it comes, I miss on the chapter 4 the modification option for pipe building of installing an inner barrel inside the main one, just as Ian did on:<br><br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29089-dvh-pipe-build-with-extras/page-6'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29089-dvh-pipe-build-with-extras/page-6</a><br><br>

I suppose that can also be done (and surely have already been done) on PVC builds.<br><br>

Just pointing it out in case that helps.

(...)     I miss on the chapter 4 the modification option for pipe building of installing an inner barrel inside the main one, just as Ian did    (...)

Good point Curro, thanks for highlighting. Somehow this was overlooked while setting up the chapters for this reference. We soon work to upgrade chapter #04 with this specific modification. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...
On 27.1.2016 at 1:20 AM, Tr00per said:

(Video)

Thanks Dennis, we had found (and integrated) that video while checking the other clip, that you brought to our attention.

Both videos (and other useful information) can be found in chapter #33 (Gallery).

• Like 1

Good enough for basic approval and (as recently seen) also for higher levels - although it has some inaccuracies.

If you need a blaster "out of the box" that one is okay. If you have some build skills, a resin kit might be much more interesting for you...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2015 at 2:20 AM, FISD E-11 Reference Team said:

Px2WAu5.jpg

I thought it had been discovered that the rear sight pin was actually removed and replaced with a small nut and bolt to mount the scope rail?

UdR8ZUc.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

Definitely something on that particular E-11, isn't there? Hard to tell exactly what it is, or what purpose it is serving. Did the movable sight break on that weapon, so they had to fix the scope rail some other way??

I thought it had been discovered that the rear sight pin was actually removed and replaced with a small nut and bolt to mount the scope rail?

Yes, that's what I'm thinking and shared it in this very similar thread actually:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32111-fisd-e-11-blaster-reference/?p=422654

I was looking around the net regarding my sterling conversion when I came across this chart...

KEeY1ES.png

From looking at this there shouldn't be an E11 with an M38, a counter, power cylinders, wires and a straight rail (the angled mount refers to the scope rail that is fixed to the body with a "z" bend in front of the rear sight)

Is this chart accurate?

if it works kick it, if it doesn't work kick it till it does...

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

• 1 month later...