Starter E11

So I am getting ready for my Anovos kit and want to have by blaster by the time it gets here.  Now I like the idea of the toy conversions, and the new Disney with a stun and normal blaster sound and lights seems like it has some serious potential.  Problem is between work and family right now I do not foresee having the time or energy to really devote to that project for a while, plus I would like to go EIB or even Centurion down the road and I don't think that will be a good option for that.

Sooo I have been looking for completed E11s to pick up for a reasonable price but am having trouble finding vendors.  I have found this vendor:---etsy--Which seem good but are on the pricey side? 

I have also looked at the Doopydoos finished E11s but I am unsure how much shipping is going to jack up the cost since they are coming from England it appears.

Recommendations or advice welcome.  Sorry for the newbie question :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I really want to get a Hyperfirm E11 since they are rubber and won't break. Slavefive sells B grade versions for $150 (there is a thread in the for sale forum now with a few for sale - the B grade are cheaper since there are some imperfections like air bubbles) and that will probably be the next blaster I purchase, but since I just got a Doopydoo's kit my wife would kill me if I bought another one so soon. And the shipping to California for the Doopydoo's kit was $37. I'm not sure if the completed blaster would be the same shipping cost.

imho, a good option for a beginner is a Disney blaster ($25 w/out cast discount) with a Hasbro doopy kit ($40 incl shipping to CA). Spend maybe a week gluing and painting and you're all set. After that, modify it at your leisure and to your heart's content 😉