wide belt boxes

Raylen

Good call, David, I simply was not paying attention to which forum it was.  And yes, that is a pic from my ANH build.

These are the two small boxes that attach horizontally on the front of the belt. One has a groove on it. There are two pieces to each. A front and back. I thought the back was to nest inside the front like some other parts on the TFA do. But it appears they are supposed to be glued edge to edge. If they are edge to edge or nested, I need dimensions on the total thickness of the box. Could find directions for the side boxes, but they didn't seem to address the skinny front ones.

ok, but i think i sanded them down too far because i thought the back was supposed to be nested like the other two. So I need to know what that dimension is supposed to be.

Also, I have NO IDEA where the soft pouch is supposed to be. There's a cover plate for it but I can't find any pics of this pouch in the directions. These instructions are horrible.

Well... when in doubt look at reference images: On this picture you can see that the one with the cover plate is on the left, behind the smaller one without cover plate. The pouch with the cover plate is also briefly visible in the first trailer in the shot where you can see the legs of the stormtroopers.

Star-Wars-Celebration-The-Force-Awakens-

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

• 1 year later...

Where would you guys suggest getting the boxes for the FOTK belt? I need all of the hard parts

KB Props will sell you the individual parts.