Battlefront female ICN?

yoshix

The article mentions female stormtroopers, not incinerators who as far as I know are not even in the game. Either way, that picture is not from battlefront 3.

The article mentions female stormtroopers, not incinerators who as far as I know are not even in the game. Either way, that picture is not from battlefront 3.

Any idea where the photo came from? Is it fan made? I as because there are a few differences in the photo compared to all the other reference photos I've seen. For example, I know it's in the CRL that there are 2 shoulder bells but in all the other photos you can only see the one and must assume it under the pauldron. Also the ab plate buttons are much lighter here and she has what looks like two more MP-40 style ammo pouch on her both sides of her belt.

Any idea where the photo came from? Is it fan made? I as because there are a few differences in the photo compared to all the other reference photos I've seen. For example, I know it's in the CRL that there are 2 shoulder bells but in all the other photos you can only see the one and must assume it under the pauldron. Also the ab plate buttons are much lighter here and she has what looks like two more MP-40 style ammo pouch on her both sides of her belt.

Yes, it's fan made. Last time I heard, it was a re-skinned MMORPG of some kind.

• 5 months later...

There are female troopers in Battlefront, both with and without helmets (the fact that troopers can go into battle without helmets is a matter for another debate).

Fully armored female troopers look almost identical to males, just with very slightly slimmer builds, and they wear the female trooper armor that has the slightly narrower abdomen armor.

Female troopers with their helmets off look just like the helmeted ones, except...well, without the helmet.