my armor progress ^_^

Looking good so far. :) The MR CE bucket goes well with the kit and is growing on me. I've always liked the helmet by itself but was unsure as to how it would look with armor. Now that I've seen it on several different troopers (or soon-to-be troopers) here I'm liking it more. Good luck to you on the rest of your kit - you're almost there!

And watch out for Ewok droppings!

wow!!!!! i finished my legs and got my boots so today i went out for my first public appearance. it was AMAZING. i just walked up my block and back and like 8 people stopped in like 5 minutes. i got my picture taken a video taken an ice cream truck and like 5 other cars stooped or beeped, and a car with two girls stopped to talk to me. it was amazing. haha

wow!!!!! i finished my legs and got my boots so today i went out for my first public appearance. it was AMAZING. i just walked up my block and back and like 8 people stopped in like 5 minutes. i got my picture taken a video taken an ice cream truck and like 5 other cars stooped or beeped, and a car with two girls stopped to talk to me. it was amazing. haha

Glad you are done, get the photos submitted to gain "official" status and wear it out at one of our upcoming troops :)

We have a lot coming up...