Looking for advise

Luis, have you tried looking in the "Getting Started..." section?  There is a great list of vetted vendors who make armor that is approvable by the 501st.  A lot of it will depend on your size, as some are designed for a better fit for larger/taller/shorter troopers.  It also depends on how much you want to spend!  Some start around the $600.00 range, and others can reach well over $1500.00  The key to your whole TK build comes down to one thing, which is research, and lots of it!  There are countless topics and threads here to help you out, and always knowledgeable folks on here to answer any questions you might have.  Looking forward to your build thread, and best of luck on your TK journey!!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

So far I've had a good experience dealing with Troopermaster for my ROTJ needs. My plastic and belt material has yet to actually arrive, but he's been very good about answering all my questions promptly. He has everything you'd need for a ROTJ trooper.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So far I've had a good experience dealing with Troopermaster for my ROTJ needs. My plastic and belt material has yet to actually arrive, but he's been very good about answering all my questions promptly. He has everything you'd need for a ROTJ trooper.

And the suit looks pretty good too :D

11218767_1623441991206993_85681424802079

• Like 1