TheGanner

Ruark 8387 Los Angeles, CA

Hello,

I finally joined the site back in March as I am one of the First Order Alpha 75's.  I completed that armor in time for Celebration and I expect to be wearing it a lot this year.

Approved previously I have animated clone armor - ARC Cmdr. Colt, and a black staff Imperial Officer.  I also have one of the new Anovos ANH TK kits on order.

My other contributions to the fandom have been producing the film Hughes The Force, and currently the website/YouTube channel, The Comlink.

Cheers,

Ruark Dreher

Los Angeles Squad

Southern California Garrison

Los Angeles, CA

http://thecomlink.com

http://www.hughestheforce.com

Edited by TheGanner

I'm excited for all the work everyone is doing for the new First Order Trooper - from the CRL to the gaskets, blasters, boots, and gloves.  Can't wait to get a complete costume together and have it approved.

...And with this it should be my fifth post so I can unlock the For Sale threads!

;) Ruark

Welcome to FISD, Ruark!  Love that TFA armor! I was part of the build crew for two Alpha 75 troopers here in CCG. I hope to build a set myself one of these days. Gotta say, I'm a big fan of the Comlink too!  I really enjoy the extended interviews. :duim:  

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome. Excited to read your thoughts on the Anvos when it arrives. Hope it is a good one!

• Like 1

Welcome. Excited to read your thoughts on the Anvos when it arrives. Hope it is a good one!

Thanks - yea on the Anovos ANH TK - I've talked to some in the know, and they say its spectacular. So we shall see. I'm not familiar with all the paerticular details of an ANH TK as I don't have one yet, but, for $350 with a finished helmet, it couldn't be passed up!

In the meantime will be rocking the First Order...