13_zps0vdxechs.jpg

14_zpsldirahdg.jpg

15_zps9ivwiahq.jpg

16_zpshv1gob9c.jpg

17_zpsffuvtqbf.jpg

18_zpsauhupwyv.jpg

19_zpsgbmryqvd.jpg

Edited by Luchoimperial

Hello Lucho!  No problems in your posting. Life just has just given many more things to accomplish both here and personally. But thank you for your EIB application. It seems you missed out on the SDS run of your country mates  :laugh1:  Anyway, let's look at your armor!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required photos have been submitted and with pleasure I can say that your armor contains all the necessary elements to achieve Expert Infantry status. Congratulations and welcome to EIB!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, I usually discuss observations made by both myself and your fellow troopers. Sometimes these observations may lead to suggestions to improve the final look of your armor. If any suggestions are required, it will be listed in the sections above and below this one.

Some very nice work, here, Lucho!! Your body type and the way it fits you almost makes it seem like the armor was made for you. Just perfect. All the parts are trimmed and fitted to eliminate the raised ridges on the biceps and leg backs. Very nice work!

You mentioned that your handplates are ATA. Aren't yours in the picture rubber?? Is Terrell making handplates now?

Very nice work on the hand painted details. If someone would force me to comment on that, it would be that your tube stripes are a BIT thick. They are acceptable, though.

The only other thing that jumped out at me was the thermal detonator control panel. I like to see it installed so that it sits right up against the belt clips with no space between them. 

Centurion Suggestions:

Although I try to point out what I can see here, the ultimate responsibility for Centurion accuracy is up to the trooper!

First, I'd like to see the thickness of your belt's drop boxes reduced just a little. The ones on the original armor were very thin so to shoot for around a 12 mm (1/2 inch) thickness here is more desirable.

Please make sure you eliminate ALL return edge from the wrist openings of your forearms

I will mention it just because I can;t see it, but you need to have the 7 mm white elastic around your shoulder bridges.

Congratulations again, Lucho!!!