DSC00873.jpg

E-11

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

D-ring

DSC00623.jpg

Bucket off

DSC00607.jpg

Thanks for your consideration and thanks to Sharptrooper for all the hard work.

REALLY nice build, Todd!  I am assuming that you will be shooting for Centurion, (and you should).  You may want to change the rivets on your TD for black flat-head screws, and it looks like your belt is off center by a tad.  I think you pretty much have this nailed, though, and I like all the extra work on the blaster!  All the best!

HI Todd!!! Thank you so much for your application to EIB. Let's take a look at this awesome set of TM armor!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Your work will be rewarded as your armor contains all the necessary elements to qualify for EIB. Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section I will summarize observations by your fellow troopers as well as my own. These observations my lead to suggestions to improve the overall final look of your armor. If any changes would be required, those would appear in the CRL or Centurion sections.

I love Troopermaster armor. It is some of if not THE nicest armor in its work ability and final appearance. Your armor is no different. A very nice, solid build. And a great fit for your taller frame (Stay away from your Garrison Vaders...you might be taller!!)

If I was to make any suggestions about the appearance of your armor, it would be to shorten the connecting straps between your biceps and forearms. You have a bit of a gap between them. I know you might have a little longer arms, but the wrists of your forearms are resting on your hands. It is ok to have a little glove showing if it eliminates a larger gap at the elbow.

I do want to commend you on the tackling of your hand painted details. Please see the below section for a further comment. 

The last thing is how close you came to needing to replace your waist belt. The outer edge corners of the waist belt should be knocked off just enough so the outer, vertical edge is about the same size as the belt. post-12041-0-95635700-1435676988_thumb.png   Your trimming was just a bit enthusiastic. If you should assist others, which I am sure you will, keep this tidbit in mind.

By the way, nice weathering and overall look to your E-11!

Centurion Suggestions:

As much as I try to see and point out everything, the ultimate Centurion accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

It would SHOCK me if we didn't see an Centurion application from you. There are a couple things I would like to discuss prior to you doing so.

Again, nice work on your painted helmet details. Anyone who takes this on is a hero in my book. This is not an easy task. I would like to see a bit of an adjustment to your rear traps. The vent lines on the rear traps should not be set parallel to each other all the way across. As the vents reached the sides, they tapered so the pattern takes the shape of the trapezoid itself.post-12041-0-32473900-1435677006_thumb.jpg

Lastly, Is your Thermal Detonator. Historically, I have never made too many change requirements to or commented on the clip attachment hardware. Although ultimate accuracy, if you choose that, would be to install flat, black, pan head slotted screws as Joe said, This is not a requirement for any application. However, it looks like you only have two pieces of attachment hardware. I at least would like to see 4 as appeared on the originals.gallery_12157_51_33329.jpgIf you wish to change out the hardware to match this, no one will stop you! :duim:

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Congratulations again!!!

Thanks for the feedback!  I appreciate the thorough and thoughtful observations.  I will make some tunes prior to my Centurion application.  The TD does have four rivets, i guess they're just hiding in the picture.  You can see their faint reflection in the flat part of the clip.

Woo hoo!!!

Congratulations, and welcome to the EIB ranks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good looking set of armor. Congratulations on attaining EIB!! Are you going for Centurion next?

Is that the TM 1.5mm or 2.0mm?