E-11 Blot

Picasso69

When I get my E-11 I want to try and make a good fake bolt to just to make it look a little better, I hope. Any way I know the bolt is about .058 in size but I can't find out how long it is and so on. I know I can just buy one and copy it. But maybe some has got all the measurements already. So If you can point me in the right direction/link. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I've scrolled down really far in to this link and I have found some measurements for the bolt, kind of but thanks a lot "Locitus"

There are people who will sell you a perfectly cast resin bolt. Now you don't have to make your own, or copy someone elses.

I haven't found any one that has cast bolts for sale. Unless I keep looking in the wrong place. And I have been on FISD for almost 4 yrs now. Any hints??

After 4 years, you MUST know that DDay makes one of the BEST E11 kits out there. Maybe if you asked him nicely...

Sonnenschein, I have seen 2 or 3 Best E-11 kits and they all are very good. But I kind of wanted to make my own in a way. I just forget the names of the people with them kits. But if your talking about that black color kit. I like that one. I also found a real Sterling submachine E-11 blaster all real for $699. I think. That was cool but wow. That's way more then I would/can spend.

My app on my phone won't let me post pics sometimes but this is that one place that has real gun. But they can't fire by law he has to cut them. -------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 6/26/2015 at 8:00 AM, Picasso69 said:

My app on my phone won't let me post pics sometimes but this is that one place that has real gun. But they can't fire by law he has to cut them. -------

If you want accurate, this is not the blaster for you. The base blaster is ok but the options are all over the place. The power cylinders are wrong, the wires are wrong, the scope is wrong, the counter is missing the bracket, magazine is missing the ejection lock,  it's good enough for your layman who doesn't know better.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

If you want accurate, this is not the blaster for you. The base blaster is ok but the options are all over the place. The power cylinders are wrong, the wires are wrong, the scope is wrong, the counter is missing the bracket, magazine is missing the ejection lock, it's good enough for your layman who doesn't know better.

No I don't what that hamster and yes I can see there is a lot wrong with it. Well kind of, I'm not supper good with all the details. I was just surprised with the price, hahaha. If I was going to get a Good blaster that would be the one you have. That one is very nice. I have already got a parts kit from TJay just in case I needed any little details. I'm still waiting from the to deliver my armor.