ROTJ e11 blaster build

Truimphmark

Hi guys and girls here's my build on the ROTJ E11 from CFO ok started of with cleaning up the parts which where very clean any way just washed them worked out what holes had to be drilled and drill sizes for me

Mag ejector 8mm so I could put a spring in it for working movement

Allen bolts six in total 3.3mm and drilled though the inner hollow tube so I could just use an Allen key to screw the bolt in (the bolt acts like a tap and tapped it's own thread

Pop rivet 3.2mm with the rivet I drilled In to the body of the tube then pushed the rivet in the U track and glued in the hole with strong super glue but first ran a little line over the Vent holes of the barrel

On the U track that sits where the front D ring is it has to be splayed out a little so the D ring sits over it all I done was using a pair of pliers put the U track on a flat surface pushed down with the pliers closed just to open upthe U track a little then filed the edges to open it out where the D ring sits and filed all the other U tracks

Door catch 3.5mm just glued to the body of the E11

Cocking handles 3mm and2mm same as above

front sight on scope rail 3.5mm once I worked out where the sight went I drilled a hole of 3mm in to the rail and into the main part of the barrel and at the other end of the rail 2.5mm hole to take a metal pin left over from the rivets just cut with wire cutters to size I wanted to hold rail in place

I did the Same with the handle and the and magazine side then glued the in place

The scope clip that's holds the scope to the rail I didn't want to just glue in place so I drilled out the side clip first with a 3.5mm then a 7.5 so I could screw though the clip in to the main rail the resin screw head I drilled a 2mm hole first the opened up to 5mm so I could glue a small screw in place for it to work as intended

Folding stock hinge pin 8.5mm so had a little play with the pin when putting stock arm onto the pins before that though cleaned the grove for the C clip to pop in to place once happy with where the main handle sat on the barrel and every thing was in place and drilled a hole for a pin to go into the handle of the folding stock and barrel of the E11 then glued in place

Filed all the parts and cleaned off any flashing from the parts and glued all parts in place

Then sprayed the blaster with black satin the once dried dry brushed the blaster for the weathered look

TfRqOER.jpg

iLO3xiq.jpg

96f5aPI.jpg

Z3rqDql.jpg

US43jTh.jpg

MWjbhHS.jpg

Zgh7KD7.jpg

lnZodCQ.jpg

aKqWX74.jpg

E2Q9c62.jpg

ODBXZ8a.jpg

UqCkAHp.jpg