A couple of Garrison members want to troop HWT but their armor is ESB. The CRL calls for ANH so I was wondering if that would stop them from EIB application? I know the game resolution is tough to tell and the default is ANH but are the ESB kits not allowed? May be a stupid question but I told them I would ask.

Thanks for any feedback.

A couple of Garrison members want to troop HWT but their armor is ESB. The CRL calls for ANH so I was wondering if that would stop them from EIB application? I know the game resolution is tough to tell and the default is ANH but are the ESB kits not allowed? May be a stupid question but I told them I would ask.

Thanks for any feedback.

The only differences attached to the HWT that don't fit for ESB is the frown color.

Since the holster isn't present for the HWT, and ESB holster easily slides off.

I can't speak for it being approved though, since thats not up to me. I'd approve it if it were me though.

They may have to change the hand guards as well, Charles, as ESB uses the clam shell type.  Hopefully you can get this sorted out, and we will have a few more in the HWT ranks!!!  (I know of a great build thread for the packs), ;)

• Like 1

I am not sure but I think this "Un altered" screen shot shows the frown is black and the clam shells are in effect......

Heavy%20Weapons%20ESB_zpsl0kvzp6n.jpg

• Like 1

I am not sure but I think this "Un altered" screen shot shows the frown is black and the clam shells are in effect......

Heavy%20Weapons%20ESB_zpsl0kvzp6n.jpg

Best screenshot evar!  :peace:

• Like 1