Ukswrath's FOTK build thread

ukswrath

Which glue did you use to secure the elastic bridge to the back of the ab section? E6000?

Yes, and thank you for reminding me to update that section so that it states what I used.  :jc_doublethumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I have a couple interested parties looking to purchase my left over internal suspension material. Besides Tim (Dark CMF) for the life of me can't remember who the other person was. Pleas chime in if it was you.

I have a couple interested parties looking to purchase my left over internal suspension material. Besides Tim (Dark CMF) for the life of me can't remember who the other person was. Pleas chime in if it was you.

If any extra, I'm interested also Tony.

Hey Tony, love following your tutorials. They are amazingly helpful.   I should be receiving my FOTK armor from Jim in a couple of weeks.  I have  a question on the thighs, calves, bicep, etc fit.   How snug or loose is the recommended fit?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tony, love following your tutorials. They are amazingly helpful.   I should be receiving my FOTK armor from Jim in a couple of weeks.  I have  a question on the thighs, calves, bicep, etc fit.   How snug or loose is the recommended fit?

Sorry for the delay Albert, the armor should float on your body however, climbing into my ab section is like strapping on a corset :blink:  

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay Albert, the armor should float on your body however, climbing into my ab section is like strapping on a corset :blink:

Hahaha!!! No worries Tony. I feel the same about the ab section. I was like damn I better get on a slim-Fast diet.

• 3 weeks later...

Two suspension kits remaining. A Master Builder and virimpact have first shot. You guys let me know if if you want them. $80 shipped

Wait... as in completed ready to install "rocky horror picture show" suspension kits?!! If A Master Builder doesn't take it I will.

Wait... as in completed ready to install "rocky horror picture show" suspension kits?!! If A Master Builder doesn't take it I will.

Not complete, not ready to install lol. I looked into that but there's too many waistline sizes to contend with  :laugh1:

This is an amazing guide for builders like me. Provides so much detail for those of us who might not be 'expert' builders. Really appreciate the effort and details put into this and I'll be referencing quite a few bits during my build in a few months.

Glad to be of service. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the other experienced TFA builders

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I would probably get it, but wouldn't you need more material to cover my big sexy torso?    

My big sexy torso is why I don't have a TFA kit at all.  ):

• Like 1

Well I was just telling a fellow trooper last night unless I cut back in eating, my beautiful armor will be adorning the mannequin permanently. I prefer breathing over food, but food is also a necessity. :blink:   

• Like 1