Ukswrath's FOTK build thread

ukswrath

Alright, I'm ready to sell the mesh fabric for the chest pill holes if anyone is interested.

Sales thread is up

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34176-ukswraths-fo-chest-pill-box-fabric-mesh/#entry444578

Amazing just amazing. I definitely cannot wait to see more, we await until your next full update!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks David

W.

T.

H.

haha :laugh1:  That's the response I was waiting for. 

• Like 1

Just finished getting caught up on this thread and what a gut busting read at the end.

Your talent and this thread are phenomenal - thank-you for all the detail.

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 2

Tony you are a guru in your own right, great build detail, I'm just blown away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you all very much. Well I can't take all the cred. All these behind the scene shots have reveled a wealth of information. Had we seen these earlier there's a few other things I would have done differently that's for sure. Major props goes to those who designed this dang suit, and I'm not referring to.... well ya know lol  ;)

• Like 4

Dude looks like your wearing something out of Rocky Horror Picture Show inside your armor i knew you had a weird kinky side :laugh1: people and their "hobbies" oh and does your wife know?

Are you kidding she helps me get in the thing. During one of the test fits, before the suspension was anchored to the armor, one of the back connection points popped out, my wife exclaimed "Oh honey your bra is showing" :blink:  lol 

• Like 5