TK 14014 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AP][467]

Very nice!

I've been looking at a lot of EIB applications to get ideas on what i need to do still and fix.

Not to take away from anyone else on here (everyone who applies to EIB has great looking armor!) but you sir have some of the most screen accurate armor i've seen :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

That pic of your thigh.....looks like the photo reference of the original suit!

absolutely awesome!!

Very nice!

I've been looking at a lot of EIB applications to get ideas on what i need to do still and fix.

Not to take away from anyone else on here (everyone who applies to EIB has great looking armor!) but you sir have some of the most screen accurate armor i've seen :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

That pic of your thigh.....looks like the photo reference of the original suit!

absolutely awesome!!

Thank you Andrew  ^_^

Hey Rid:

Thank you for your application for EIB!! Let's look at this awesome armor!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Thank you for getting that action shot uploaded. Sometimes pics are left out but a review can still move forward. If an action shot is left out, you can't be entered into the database without it. 

ALL required pictures have been posted. Your armor meets all necessary requirements for EIB. Congrats on this awesome example of what AP can be taken to...and on receiving EIB!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:  

n this section, I will review observations made by your fellow troopers as well as by myself. These may lead to suggestions for improvements to the final look of your armor. If any of these improvement affect the outcome of any application, they will be specified in the above or below sections>

Because it's worth mentioning again, bang up job on this armor. It was custom tailored for you and fits you to a tee!!! Solid seams and attention to detail are really the icing on this TK cake! YUM!!  

There was earlier mention of your thigh pack which Germain pointed out as nothing to be concerned about. Even if it was hanging totally down, it would only be mentioned to secure it a little higher and wouldn't affect any application because it is attached properly.

If someone was to put a gun to my head about an adjustment/improvement it would be to your helmet frown. The vast majority of standard "Stunt" troopers had the paint extend up to then past the 5th tooth indent. I just like that look. Outstanding work!

Centurion Suggestions:

Centurion requires a much more detailed set of photos showing details not seen completely here. Although I try to note as much as I can, ultimate Centurion accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

It is obvious we are going to see a Centurion application from you. There are two changes I will ask you to make prior to applying.

First is the tape on the back of your drop boxes. I don't care that you used this but because of the vast color difference, it really stands out when wrapped around the sides. Please either glue your elastic down or trim the tape so it doesn't show on the sides.

Next are the male snaps on the butt plate crotch attachment.The correct hardware is something that has always been supported in Centurion applications. Pop rivets are not allowed, paper brads for side rivets...etc.....

The only thing that ever gets let by is split rivets used to attach the thigh pack rather than speed rivets. This is because from the outside it looks the same.

Here is the comparison:post-12041-0-42893000-1434137224_thumb.jpg

Before you apply, I'd like you to switch out the snap back so they look like male snap backs and not split rivets.

Thank you for this outstanding bit of work!!! Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

Wow, first EIB (and I'm sure will be first Centurion too) from Indonesia Outpost.
Congratulations my fellow trooper.
Hope more troopers from Indonesia Outpost will follow
your path soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by swibowoj
  • Like 1

Welcome to EIB, rid. You have really deserved it. A real example for how it should be do e. Thumbs up!

thank you Mac for the kind word

Congrats and welcome to the ranks trooper

thanks Q

Congratulations!

thank you Greg 

Wow, first EIB (and I'm sure will be first Centurion too) from Indonesia Outpost.

Congratulations my fellow trooper.

Hope more troopers from Indonesia Outpost will follow

your path soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha sipp wo...thanks

Edited by riddeth