Full Body Front:

DSC05012_zpspbas8pwq.jpg

Back:

DSC05016_zpsrwnejqtb.jpg

Left:

DSC05018_zpspeylrncn.jpg

Right:

DSC05014_zpsegrmm55r.jpg

Right Side Detail: (Snap covered by chest piece)

DSC05015_zpserdp6pcw.jpg

Left Side Detail:

DSC05019_zpsz0ikfdv7.jpg

Abdomen Detail:

DSC05020_zpsxjw4av4y.jpg

Action Shot:

DSC05022_zpsmrfumlko.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment:

DSC05023_zpswwlh1sgg.jpg

Interior Strapping: Right side snap can be seen.

DSC05024_zpseivaxa4k.jpg

Helmet Front:

DSC05037_zps2vwgxi6z.jpg

Helmet Side:

DSC05038_zpsfcrsu55b.jpg

DSC05040_zpsnnwdrver.jpg

Helmet Back:

DSC05039_zpsyeu6cjxb.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail:

DSC05041_zpsf4ti8o3p.jpg

Lens Color:

DSC05043_zpsbpwdtvps.jpg

Blaster - Left:

DSC05026_zpsbahhlvsh.jpg

Blaster - Right:

DSC05027_zps1rsrducr.jpg

Neck Seal:

DSC05030_zps5fvgyzip.jpg

Thermal Detonator - Back:

DSC05031_zpsthkaxxke.jpg

DSC05034_zpsqentvbwz.jpg

Holster Attachment:

DSC05035_zpsddcfgqtc.jpg

Thank you and I appreciate your consideration.

V/r

Tommy aka tjr2d2

Edited by tjr2d2

Looking good! You will need to drill some vent holes in your blaster though on the lower left side.

Ā 

Thank you! Regarding the blaster, Is there a particular reference/tutorial you would recommend to help me with this? (How many holes, what size drill bit, etc) Edited by tjr2d2

Looking good! Ā You will need to drill some vent holes in your blaster though on the lower left side. Ā 

This must have been a recent update or rewording. The CRL I printed off the site last summer didn't specify this, only suggested it. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Ā 

"If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster, it is modified to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total), with a lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side.

• This is accomplished by covering the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, then grinding off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side, and drilling a new row of holes in its place. "

but according to the statement above, he is correct Tommy. We'll need to fix the blaster.

Hello Tommy:

Ā 

Congrats Mate... Good job and nice armor!!! Just check and put more tube lines of your helmet (15 lines right side / 16 lines left side) you have (13) lines on each side!!!

Ā 

Good Luck on your EIB App!! ;)

Ā 

SAM_1427_zpsk6l9diqb.jpg

Ā 

Sorry, I don't have picture the right side but there are 15 lines.

Edited by YESSRAM

Hello Tommy:

Ā 

Congrats Mate... Good job and nice armor!!! Just check and put more tube lines of your helmet (15 lines right side / 16 lines left side) you have (13) lines on each side!!!

Ā 

Good Luck on your EIB App!! ;)

Ā 

SAM_1427_zpsk6l9diqb.jpg

Ā 

Sorry, I don't have picture the right side but there are 15 lines.

Thank you very much. I appreciate even being considered for EIB. Whenever possible could you (or anybody reading this) please provide the reference for the exact number of tube stripes. I must have either mis-read or missed it all together because the 501st.com CRL I used for reference said it could be between 9-16 stripes. Once I know for sure I will gladly make the changes as soon as possible. Thanks again! :) Edited by tjr2d2

Thank you very much. I appreciate even being considered for EIB. Whenever possible could you (or anybody reading this) please provide the reference for the exact number of tube stripes. I must have either mis-read or missed it all together because the 501st.com CRL I used for reference said it could be between 9-16 stripes. Once I know for sure I will gladly make the changes as soon as possible. Thanks again! :)

Ā 

Hello Tommy:

Ā 

Yes, that is correct, the CRL mentioned about the helmet ... Tube stripes are medium blue, numbering between 9 and 16 per side with the curve bends extending backwards. I confused, sorry for this!!

Ā 

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

Ā 

Good Luck and have a good day!!

• Like 1

Hello Tommy:

Yes, that is correct, the CRL mentioned about the helmet ... Tube stripes are medium blue, numbering between 9 and 16 per side with the curve bends extending backwards. I confused, sorry for this!! http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

Good Luck and have a good day!!

No worries, I appreciate the response! Edited by tjr2d2
  • Like 1

post-12041-0-77065500-1433823360_thumb.jpg

This is the way the proper conversion should look for your blaster's left side.

Can you also show a pic of the bicep straps that should be on the bottom of your shoulder bells? I will check back periodically for updates regarding your blaster.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifpropr hasbro conversion.jpg

This is the way the proper conversion should look for your blaster's left side.

Can you also show a pic of the bicep straps that should be on the bottom of your shoulder bells? I will check back periodically for updates regarding your blaster.

Thank you very much Gazmosis, this picture will really help when I get to working on my blaster. I appreciate it.

Ā 

Per your request, here is a shot of my bicep strapping on the shoulder bells:

image.jpg2_zpstiibr7nz.jpg

Thank you for these! I went back on the picture and went into photobucket to blow it up and still could not see them. This is why I asked.Ā 

Once you get your blaster updated, I will also go over Clint's comment regarding the blaster and the tube stripe mention.

• Like 1

Roger that Sir.

Not sure if this would help in any way, but i just ordered a hyperfirm E-11 which may be here by next week or so. In the meantime, i will continue with the conversion of my hasbro. :)

Thank you again for your consideration.

So I did my best with the tools I have on hand here, but here is the result of my hasbro blaster conversion. Ā If this looks okay, all I would have to do is hide the wire inside, re-glue the power cylinders back on and it should be good to go. Ā Thoughts??Ā 

Ā 

image.jpg5_zpsnltwhhxj.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsqwi071tu.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsvh4ufnj3.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsbuplo1vf.jpg

Awesome job, sir, you are going to do the EIB's proud!!

Ā 

Thank you! Ā I really appreciate your support! Ā I feel honored to even be considered for Expert Infantry Status. Ā Ā 

Hey Tommy great looking gun sir. My only concern is maybe the placement of the counter, IMO I think it should be moved back a tad, about 1/2" maybe. Steve may think otherwise let's see what he has to say before making any changes.

Ā 

Tommy.jpg

Edited by ukswrath

Hey Tommy great looking gun sir. My only concern is maybe the placement of the counter, IMO I think it should be moved back a tad, about 1/2" maybe. Steve may think otherwise let's see what he has to say before making any changes.

Ā 

Tommy.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank You Very Much! Ā I Appreciate It. Ā 

Ā 

Understood, if needed It should not be too difficult to change position. Ā I will await the decision.

• Like 1