501st TK-number choices

Kredal

I've got a few number choices picked out for when I get my armor built and submit it, so I'm just curious how other people pick their numbers.  I've seen at least one zip code, and a couple that I recognized as letter-to-phone translations.  Anyone else have cool stories for how they came up with their numbers?

I went through the list of available numbers once I submitted my approval.  Always liked the number 76, the rest didn't really matter.

My bank card number loll.

Seriously, it's my first name and the first letter of my last name. Did not think that one hard lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the ideas, I just added a few more numbers to my list.  Now I have more than 5 that are available... Hopefully they STAY available until I can join!

Mine is a variation of a friends ID# who dragged me into the legion. :) It's how I honor him for getting me to join such an amazing group.

• Like 2

Don't have mine yet but I'm hoping for it to be my 5-digit zip which starts with 9. As though we have (had) over 90,000 TKs

once your ready and have been approved by your GML you will see a list with all of the available numbers.  You pick five and put them in the order you want, the first number still available will be yours.