TK-99988 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [ATA][165]

The Kidney notch is a bit tall but not too bad. Keep going with the shoulder and belt adjustment, suit back up so we can see everything together and how your back and kidney look re-adjusted. Can't wait to see it!!

Hello Steve:

Thank you for your suggestions so the next post message, I will share the pictures with everything together (back, kidney, shoulders/bridges, belt and drop boxes) with re-adjustments.

Hanks and have a good day...

Edited by YESSRAM

Hello Guys:

Well, I´ll post the last pictures about the shoulder/bridge re-adjusted too and the pictures with everythigs together... Thanks for your time and comments about it.

Here I go again...

SHOULDER BEFORE TO MAKE THE RE-ADJUST:

SAM_1645_zpsbbbrc9hr.jpg

SAM_1646_zpsvuhrny6f.jpg

SAM_1647_zpsjs7fymis.jpg

SHOULDER WITH RE-ADJUST:

SAM_1648_zpsqupyohng.jpg

SAM_1650_zpsrq5cuh6n.jpg

SAM_1649_zpsew2rmszd.jpg

THE NOTCHE RIGHT SIDE:

SAM_1656_zpsxxj0ntoo.jpg

THE NOTCHE LEFT SIDE:

SAM_1655_zpspfcfeq5n.jpg

...AND THE FINAL WORK (EVERYTHING TOGETHER) BACK, KIDNEY, SHOULDER BRIDGES AND BELT:

SAM_1653_zpsonswcmbj.jpg

SAM_1652_zps1vcedgon.jpg

After all the changes made on my armour, I´m feelling this more confortable and you can see those changes in all the procces between my membership to 501st Legion, EIB app and now with the Centurion App. Thanks BROTHERS for your comments, suggestions, the time dedicated to check my pictures and your patience with me.  Really appreciate your support and I learned so much with you.

God Bless you and your families forever...

I love you guys and see you soon!!              YessRam

• Like 2

looking good Yess~!

Hola Mario:

Como estas hermanito? Muchas gracias,ya estamos en la recta final... Como te darás cuenta el proceso desde la entrada a la 501st hasta hoy con este proceso es un nivel de detalle cada vez más exacto, pues con paciencia, tiempo y dedicación se puede llegar al máximo nivel y por supuesto al final llega la recompensa.

Fuerte Abrazo y espero verte aquí mismo con tu armadura muy pronto!!! ;)

Hi YessRam. I like your recent improvements. It is always great when Troopers are able to make final adjustments by themselves and that fast. Good luck!

Hello Marc:

Thank you for your words... Discipline y Constance with the FISD and their requeriments on each levels, I'm very proud of you (Centurions) and my big dream is follow your steps into the FISD.

Big Hug my Brother!!! ;)

Very nice, Yessid!!!! Very nice. You look so much better, balanced and together! Well done and congratulations on your new Centurion armor!!

At some point, I would definitely look into some ABS paste work to make the seams between the main armor and your side shims a little less obvious. Even if it is not the most perfect ABS paste work, it will show much less.

• Like 1

Hello Guys:

Well, I don't have words to express my emotion so great to belong to this select group of Centurion's.

Thanks to everyone for the support, patience, suggestions, recommendations and more!! Now my new dream is create the Outpost on my country (Colombia).

I want to thanks specially to my brother Centurión Rubén Dogliani TK 6018 Garrison Argentina for all support with me and my armour, It was a work online for more than three months and miles of kilometers between us. Now We're just two centurions on Latinoamerica's helping to others troopers.

Thanks to Ruben Santos, Tony, Steve, Marc, Scott and rest of Centurions... You taught me that 'DREAMS COME TRUE'!!

God bless you an your families, I love you Brothers!!!

Hello Guys:

Well, I don't have words to express my emotion so great to belong to this select group of Centurion's.

Thanks to everyone for the support, patience, suggestions, recommendations and more!! Now my new dream is create the Outpost on my country (Colombia).

I want to thanks specially to my brother Centurión Rubén Dogliani TK 6018 Garrison Argentina for all support with me and my armour, It was a work online for more than three months and miles of kilometers between us. Now We're just two centurions on Latinoamerica's helping to others troopers.

Thanks to Steve, Ruben Santos, Tony, Marc, Scott, Mark, Ty and rest of Centurions... You taught me that the 'DREAMS COME TRUE'...

God bless you and your families, I love you Brothers!!!

Edited by YESSRAM
  • Like 2

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley-sw013: 

It was a pleasure to try to help or advise in these months. That is our mission !! Crossing borders.

That is why this is a big family. :D

Welcome to the TOP RANKS my brother. ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on making it to Centurion ranks, your armor looks awesome and you should be very proud of your achievement , well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations on making it to Centurion ranks, your armor looks awesome and you should be very proud of your achievement , well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your commmets... Was my big dream (Centurion Grade) and now I'll create the Outpost Colombia. ;)

Big Hug my Bro!!

• Like 1