Templar 726 Death Trooper Build

All the pieces are obtained and so it begins. I was lucky to obtain a full set of armor from one of the FISD brothers to use as my base. It pains me to destroy such an awesome set of armor but to have a quality Death Trooper you need quality armor. My plan is to first work on the bucket and alter the armor around that template. Here goes....

Two worlds collide!!

3.JPG

4.JPG

Edited by Templar726
Picture replacement due to photobucket crap!

Rough test fit before painting.

7.JPG

Edited by Templar726
Photobucket account jacked me up!!
  • Like 1

Rough painting blast holes and adding details. Slowly it is coming togehter.

12.thumb.JPG.0f4842cbd4b4568ea30c360d889faa50.JPG11.JPG.616a9e60458e9e7c9e17248e35394356.JPG

Edited by Templar726
Photobucket got me!
  • Like 2

All secured in place. Now to weather the mask and rough up the bucket a little more. Adding strobe LED to the exposed tubing to simulate short circuited wiring.

20.JPG

17.JPG

19.JPG

Edited by Templar726
Photobucket
  • Like 1

Apparently all my kits are going to be custom versions of ANH TKs. If you did not see the Christmas bucket check it out! The video shows the lights in action. Some of the build stuff is posted under "bucket Electronics".

http://vid621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/Templar726/WP_20150606_006_zpst8js6cka.mp4

Edited by Templar726
Photobucket

• 3 weeks later...

Finally tried on the new armor. Fits good and was a solid build. I have to resize the forearms and possibly the shins but besides that I am good to start the destruction!

Clean chest.JPG

Edited by Templar726
Photobucket

Got the gloves and forearms completed. Went with rubber hand plates and chemical gloves. They turned out pretty good. On to the boots!

WP_20150710_002_zps5kz6f7la.jpg

WP_20150710_003_zpsvjjsxhgt.jpg

Taking these pieces apart for re-sizing is tough. They were put together so good and I do not want to damage them and lose function at the seams and joints. Took the shins apart today and lost about a pint of blood. I am going to leave that on there to remind me of how tough the seams were..

WP_20150711_005_zps2tucd6rp.jpg

Edited by Templar726

I found a shop called The Horror Dome.com that does exclusive masks and props. I cut and pasted various mask images and cut them out with scissors and placed them inside a little mask cutout I made. I did this with a lot of masks until I found the one that had the right grimace, teeth showing, and checkbone structure for my build. Believe it or not it was a half clown face. Just cut out the parts I needed and have been using the scraps for skin in the exposed armor sections. Check out the HorrorDome exclusive masks if you go to the web page. They have some amazing zombie masks. Here is the little fella I used:

clown_zpss2srqgpc.jpg

This is goofy but effective. The paper pre-fit before I order anything.

Paper_zpsvd3vfzs4.jpg

Edited by Templar726

Got the lights installed. Programed for random patterns that change on their own. Powerd by a 9volt with a small board all contained in the bucket. Fits nice with no extra weight.

http://vid621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/Templar726/Mobile%20Uploads/WP_20150715_102_zpsqu85i9p5.mp4