JEDISTAR'S GAME VERSION PACK

JEDISTAR

Ok guys! I actually got my pack done a couple weeks ago but didn't have time to get the pics done. So here is my version, I am quite pleased with the way it came out and its lighter than my TD Captains pack lol. The radio knobs and the knob on the cone assembly are functional, and the strap attachment on the sides can rotate for easy use. Let me know what y'all think...enjoy!  

post-14579-0-02336400-1433378502_thumb.jpg

post-14579-0-55810500-1433378550_thumb.jpg

post-14579-0-50826000-1433378572_thumb.jpg

post-14579-0-65739100-1433378585_thumb.jpg

post-14579-0-27462200-1433378619_thumb.jpg

post-14579-0-44435000-1433378644_thumb.jpg

There are a couple pics that wouldn't load but aren't that big of a deal lol just shows the inside of the Radio (padded storage) and the hardware for the bottom of the straps ( bolts w/nylon lock nuts just tight enough for the strap to move up and down). :smiley-sw013:

Thanks guys! Between ukswrath,Templar726, and Quartermaster recent pack builds, I got so inspired to build one for myself and had a blast doing it! Glad to see the HWT's numbers on the rise! :peace: 

I love it! Great pack and like Tony and Manu said it looks battle worn and weathered. Very good job. The HWT ranks are growing!!

• Like 1

After my initial acceptance after submitting my photos for HWT, I had my first troop last week as a Heavy Weapons Trooper. Had to update the HWT Pack because my first troop as HWT, the straps kept slipping sideways and was just hanging on barely. I've added a pack frame from my Alice combat pack (I served in Marines from 1998 to 2007), and added my leather Holster (industrial strength velcro) to the side so I wouldn't carry my E-11 Blaster in the school, but still have it with me. The pack is abit heavier, but looks badass! And it's so much easier to wear, move around, and take off!

• Like 2

Definitely a GREAT job, Charlie!  I am impressed with the weathering, and after seeing yours, I am going to amp mine up a bit more.  Brilliant idea about using the radio box for storage!!

• Like 1

Thanks y'all for the positive comments! I saw that Quartermaster used a locking storage box for the radio so I borrowed the same idea but mine doesn't lock (couldn't find one, grrr, lol) so he gets all the credit on that one. :duim: I think the weathering adds a bit of realism to the pack, they are a lil too pretty w/o it :laugh1: