Calling all TK's!

Snaps

Hey everyone,

A couple of weeks ago, I joined some members of the Ohio Garrison in celebrating a boy's birthday. He turned 7. He is also fighting cancer for the second time and the prognosis is not good at all.

We met Aiden at a gaming place and from what his Mom said, he was sick to his stomach that morning and in a lot of pain. But when he saw us in out SW costumes, he had a smile that's priceless.

I want to continue to let Aiden know the 501st is still thinking about him and that we are praying for him. I have talked to his Mom and she liked my idea of a Facebook page for Aiden where pictures and well wishes can be posted to Aiden. Trading cards and collage of pics, something physical was talked about but timing wise, I think FB page is the best option for now....

If you want to take part in this, please post a pic here, PM me a pic or PM for my email. I will post the pic and your message on the page and Aiden's parents will show him. Obviously, keep it only Star Wars characters. I think the best ones would be you in your costume holding a Get Well sign for Aiden. Or it can be a pic of your helmet with a message. Anything to hopefully bring a smile to this little boy's face and help him forget, even for a moment, what he is going through. Please include your TK ID and your nickname if you would like that posted along with your ID.

Once I have some pics and the page set up, I will share the link here. To keep junk from being posted on the page, I will be the only one who can post.

Thank you very much and hope we all pull together for a little boy!

• Like 3

I received a message from Aiden's Mom and the best picture that is now posted on the FB page.....

Please send me pics and message, it takes only second to do, so Aiden's smile continues! This is one of the reasons why the 501st Legion is the best groups in the world!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aidens-SW-Army/894163673975513?ref=bookmarks

Edited by Snaps
  • Like 1

If you still want to take part, I set up an email for you to send pics and a message. I'll get them posted :)

aidenswarmy@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...