DD E-11 on Order

Gaanon

For those looking for a Doopy Doos ANH E-11, they just went back in stock.  

I still consider myself a noob, but while I'm saving up for my TK build and waiting my turn in line, this seemed like the perfect opportunity to get one.  I'll post pics of the build and everything when I get it and I can start.

Brian

My understanding (from reading other posts) is at a minimum 10 days...likely more.  Also it's going to depend on where you are.  Customer service or responding to email is also known to be bad.  BUT I haven't heard of an order not getting to its buyer.

I figured 2-3 weeks and it should be here so I'm not worried, being on the east coast I thought it would've made it here quicker. I ordered T-Jay's E-11 kit and received it in about a week so I thought maybe the two would arrive around the same time. No biggie gives me more time to read all the forums.

Ordered mine on May 22nd haven't seen it yet, anyone have any idea on the delivery time from DD? I've sent a couple emails and haven't gotten any replies

I've purchased enough DD kits to suspect that sometimes funds are pooled before casting is commenced. I don't think this happens all the time, but it explains why I've paid and it's taken 2 weeks to get a confirmation of 'now been dispatched' and then wait another two weeks for delivery.

This is not a criticism, but an observation. It's frowned upon in the replica prop community, but it's not uncommon. You shouldn't sell anything you don't actually have in stock, but it does happen.

The DD kit is a reliable source, but I've had them in two weeks and had them take 5 weeks.

Never once had an email answered, so I gave up and just trust they will arrive, which they always do.

Had a despatch email today, and a MyHermes tracking email showing delivery due in 2-3 days. Looks like my email over a week ago about changing the delivery address was ignored though, hopefully it'll get delivered to a neighbour and not dumped in a bush like Hermes have done to me in the past.

Dan

Edited by AgeOfStrife

Had a despatch email today, and a MyHermes tracking email showing delivery due in 2-3 days. Looks like my email over a week ago about changing the delivery address was ignored though, hopefully it'll get delivered to a neighbour and not dumped in a bush like Hermes have done to me in the past.

Dan

Happy for you!

Out of curiosity, when did you order?