Free item for future HWTs only...

Hola!  I have up for grabs 2 shoulder straps for those looking to join the ranks of HWTs.  I recently upgraded my chest plate, and since the straps were glued on to the old one, I figured I could cut them off so a future fellow HWT could use them as the greeblie for the long PVC tube on the right hand side of the back-pack.  Mind you, since they are going to be cut, they cannot be used for anything else.  Also, they will have to be shaped a little with a heat gun (or hair dryer set on hot) to fit the PVC tube.  Please post here before PMing me if interested.  I will pay the postage.

On a side note:  If there is anyone in the central FL. area interested in becoming a HWT, I have the main two items listed in Templar726's AWESOME HWT backpack build, (the oil pan and the "Pop-It" containers) for you.  Also free. New and unused.  (You gotta pick them up, though, as postage is over 50 bucks...seriously).   I would ask that you send some photos of your build, so I know that you are not just in it for the free storage containers! LOL  

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 1

Both straps are now spoken for, but I still have the pack supplies...

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...