Florida Garrison, Makaze Squad

Ht:  5' 10"

Wt:  155

Armor/Helmet:  AM 2.0

Boots:  Imperial boots

Neck seal:  Darman

Hand plates:  Latex, home made

Ammo pouches:  Canvas

Backpack:  Self made, with props to Templar 726 and Ukswrath!

Weapon:  Hyperfirm DLT-19 by Slavefive

NOTE:  I may have overdone it a bit on the "battle marks", (duly noted), and apologize for not cropping the pics, as Photobucket is acting weird.   If any additional photos are needed/missing, please let me know, and thank you for your consideration!   :  EDIT  My apologies, but I did not realize/stop to think that deleting these pics from Photobucket would remove them from here as well...  computer newbs... go figure..

20150531_115354_zpsoknvhs8c.jpg20150531_114000_zpsiqumxopu.jpg20150531_113858_zpsiodtgyj5.jpg20150531_114114_zpsvlgiucrl.jpg20150531_115445_zpsjn3ytabi.jpg20150601_150407_resized_zpsbvfgutbd.jpg20150601_150556_resized_zps0zufzmbu.jpg20150607_194342_resized_zpstjksbnkt.jpg20150607_194435_resized_zpselb3fgtj.jpg20150601_150755_resized_zpsm2vblyjq.jpg

20150608_065413_resized_zpskfnaoau7.jpg20150607_192335_resized_zps8hbwcjqt.jpg20150601_150710_resized_zpsfelnxqkr.jpg20150608_065413_resized_zpskfnaoau7.jpg20150607_194920_resized_zps8epytg25.jpg20150227_161709_resized_zpsnsaje6ss.jpg20150607_192524_resized_zpstq4v5ixw.jpg

Hey Joseph looking awesome sir.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Can we get a picture of a few things:

1) Belt front and back

2) Thigh ammo pack

3) Sniper knee

4) Right side Ab snap

5) Lower forearm (no return edge)

6) Helmet side and rear

• Like 2

Thanks Joseph. Just for the record the no return edge requirement is for L3. You and I were talking about Centurion earlier and I totally forgot this was a EIB request.  :6:

Edited by ukswrath

Oops.. Sorry it took so long for the last pics.  Thought I had them all on there, but thanks for the heads-up, Tony!  My apologies, but I did not get a back shot of the bucket.  Level 3 is next!  I just received my new chest plate, kidney and AB from ATA today, so as soon as I get them trimmed, sanded, painted, strapped, and the rivets attached, I am on my way!  I appreciate your input!!!!!

Oops.. Sorry it took so long for the last pics.  Thought I had them all on there, but thanks for the heads-up, Tony!  My apologies, but I did not get a back shot of the bucket.  Level 3 is next!  I just received my new chest plate, kidney and AB from ATA today, so as soon as I get them trimmed, sanded, painted, strapped, and the rivets attached, I am on my way!  I appreciate your input!!!!!

Hey no apologies Joseph, looking great sir, I'm excited for ya.

• Like 1

OK sir, looks great! I do not think you went overboard with the battle damage. It looks like you have been in a few firefights and looks spot on. The armor looks good to me and having trooped with you once and seen your work up close I know you are serious about representing the FISD with the best armor possible! After EIB I want to see you join Tony and the other Centurions at the highest level.

Great work and good luck on the review!!!

Edited by Templar726
  • Like 2

Hey Jospeh: Please go back and look at the EIB application photo checklist. Although you have been through an EIB application before, newer troopers do not know that. Every application must be treated separately with a complete set of pictures. You are missing several helmet pics as well as both sides of your DLT-19. In the future, it would be better to have larger, more detailed pics displaying your armor. Others will look at these pictures as examples of "how to do it". All your hard work should be shown off and easy to see!!

My apologies, Steve...  New helmet, weapon, and close-up side views posted!  Next round of photos (Centurion) will be much better!  Thanks again..

Edited by justjoseph63

ALRIGHT!! Great pics and thank you for getting these up so fast. No need to apologize! Every application is a chance to showcase the talent we have here in the FISD. We want to see all of it!!

Let's look at your HWT!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. I will need to get confirmation of a couple points before I put your EIB through. This confirmation is mainly due to the small photo size. 

First, I need to see a larger pic of your pauldron. These need to have the padded or "puffy" front and I need to make sure yours represents this. 

Next, I need to confirm the presence of the bicep straps on your shoulder bells...I can;t see them at all.

Finally, I would like to know the color you used on the lighter portions of your backpack.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section, I will summarize comments and observations from myself and your fellow troopers. These observations go towards the overall final look of your armor and do not affect any application unless specifically noted. This is usually in the above and below sections.

Great work on this!! I know you are going to love being called a Sandtrooper all the time!!  :duim:

Anyway, the good news here is that I don;t have a whole bunch to note and neither do your fellow troopers. 

I notice a little over rotation of your left forearm.  

Truthfully, I really don't feel that you overdid the weathering at all. 

Centurion Suggestions: 

Mainly, I'd like to see some larger full body shots. It's just too hard to observe/comment when the full details can't be seen. 

Although the comlink is indeed cool, I would like to see it removed for your Centurion shots if you are shooting for that. 

I know your belt snaps may not align properly, but for these new shots, what I'd like to see is for you to flip your belt over so the ANH holster rivet points don't show. By flipping the belt over, you can hide them under the hip pouch  on the right hip.

Although your back is fine, you know about the new chest needed.

The return edge needs to be removed from the wrist area of the forearms

I'd still like to see you remove a little from the tops of your kidney/ab to lower the height of your sides and bring those side rivets into better position. 

I look forward to seeing those confirmation pics!!! Thank you again for the application and great armor!!!

Thanks for the info., Steve!  The light color I used on the pack is Valspar "Silver Fox", (a slate blueish), the same one ukswrath used on his.  Yes, I was still having trouble with the bicep turning, so yesterday I replaced the elastic bicep/shoulder bell connection with a nylon strap.  That should remedy that!  The photos you asked for are posted below.   Many thanks!!

20150609_073059_resized_zpsgawnsryk.jpg20150609_072959_resized_zpsvufhk5mq.jpg20150609_073945_resized_zpsqt95pnlh.jpg

Alright, Joseph. 

Thank you for getting these up! The pauldron looks great as does the bicep straps. Thank you for providing the paint color. The reason why I asked is that the HWT backpack should stray away from anything resembling a light blue. In these shots:20150531_114114_zpsvlgiucrl.jpg and here:20150227_161709_resized_zpsnsaje6ss.jpg the lighter color can easily be mistaken for light blue.  I also know that in certain lights, gray can look like blue when photographed. 

There is no mistake when looking at the Battlefront shots like this one.pcsx22011-04-1210-50-48-40.jpg That the lighter portions are gray. 

Thank you for your follow up and a great job in building your EIB approved HWT!!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...