setting up MiniMag PTL Missile Launcher project.

After the success of building a DLT 19 and HWT backpack, I would like to take this project in order to have my HWT approved.  I want to have this weapon because I think that this is what makes the HWT so unique. Otherwise, it looks like a sandtrooper with a DLT19. I think when people see a stormtrooper with a Bazooka they will freak out completely! :laugh1:  

My questions are:

how much money should I put aside for the parts on this project? 

What parts are included to build the weapon?

thanks  

• 1 month later...

After the success of building a DLT 19 and HWT backpack, I would like to take this project in order to have my HWT approved.  I want to have this weapon because I think that this is what makes the HWT so unique. Otherwise, it looks like a sandtrooper with a DLT19. I think when people see a stormtrooper with a Bazooka they will freak out completely! :laugh1:  

My questions are:

thanks  

I"m looking into doing the same.

It looks like its just going to be using photos from other builds and experimenting.

The great thing about making this is there is always room for improvement and detail as i've learnt from building the t21 and the dlt19.

After looking into this one for sometime, it should be a easy one ;-).

You can't put a cost on making these as everyone would need to look for other options to create their weapon of choice.  

Looks as if we are all in the same boat!  Just finished my T-21, and now looking to do the Minimag for my HWT.  I was hoping that gmrhodes13 (Q) had a build on here for one, as it seems he has made every weapon in the entire SW library, and they look awesome!

After the success of building a DLT 19 and HWT backpack, I would like to take this project in order to have my HWT approved. I want to have this weapon because I think that this is what makes the HWT so unique. Otherwise, it looks like a sandtrooper with a DLT19. I think when people see a stormtrooper with a Bazooka they will freak out completely! :laugh1:

My questions are:

thanks

After building the minimag and dlt 19. It cost about $30 to $50. In materials for each.

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

Since it seems no-one has a complete template set, (or I simply can't find it), could someone that has a finished one maybe post some really detailed/close-up photos?  There are some pics on here, but more would certainly help!  Thanks!!

Edited by justjoseph63

• 3 months later...

Since it seems no-one has a complete template set, (or I simply can't find it), could someone that has a finished one maybe post some really detailed/close-up photos?  There are some pics on here, but more would certainly help!  Thanks!!

You might not have look too hard then, this at the time of writting this post, was only 3 threads down from this one. This is the best I've sen and should give you a good idea of what to do. ;)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/13885-scratchbuilt-hwt-bazooka/

I saw those, Scott, thanks... I wish he would have shown the build or at least the materials he used.  I have started, but am doing a "mash-up" of several different builds/designs I have found online, trying to get as accurate as I can, (damned OCD, LOL).  Should start the build thread after the holidays.

I saw those, Scott, thanks... I wish he would have shown the build or at least the materials he used.  I have started, but am doing a "mash-up" of several different builds/designs I have found online, trying to get as accurate as I can, (damned OCD, LOL).  Should start the build thread after the holidays.

By OCD, you mean, Standard 501st Costumer Syndrome. :P Just kidding.

Good work, take LOTS of photos. :P