Master replicas E-11 ANH Elite Status Eligible?

TK/BH-2177

Ok. I know to do a search before asking a question to see if it has been answered, and I did for this, but can not find an answer. I have an MR and am curious to know, is the MR E-11 blaster acceptable for ANH elite status?

I see that part of the status is the "hengstler" counter. The MR does not have this. If there is a way to add one to the blaster, would it then be acceptable?

(Sorry if this has been discussed before and I missed it. :unsure: )

Thanks!

Hey Darryl,

Yes this subject has been covered before .. the MR blaster is accepted as canon if you modify it with a counter. You can see a thread here doing just that: -------------

The major turn off though is the weight of the gun .. as it's getting heavier on long troops. Also, it's cost and nature as a collectible makes it not as fun to troop with (fear of dropping, can't give it to kids who wanna see it, etc ... )

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Ok... I feel like "duh"!

Thanks man! I really appreciate this! As for the MR, I do know it's heavy. I trooped with mine for over a year, and I got used to the weight after a while. I still want to use it after I complete my new armor, but now it looks like I got some modding to do first. :)

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Ive never owned a MR E-11 but I was looking at them on ebay and several places list the weight at approximately 30 pounds. The weight was mentioned several times in this thread. Just wondering did I read it right...Does a MR E-11 really weigh 30 pounds? Thats ridiculous. What did they do cast it hollow and fill it with lead?

The Blastech E-11 was supposed to weight 5.6 pounds or something close to that if I remember right. Read it somewhere but cant remember where.