Great E-11 SketchUp 3D Model!

So I know we are very familiar with E-11 sizes, dimensions, parts, etc, but I found something that I would love to share. There is a great downloadable 3D model of an E-11 blaster in the online warehouse of the program SketchUp Make.

Full%20View_zpsaaqziver.jpg

The level of detail on this model is absolutely fantastic! Every little bit and bob has been accounted for, even the spring.  I was even able to explode the model into individual components or delete features to give it the ESB look. Best of all it is 1:1 scale. I measured a few parts and they were perfect. Again, I know we are pretty familiar with dimensions and sizes here but I figured I would share as I feel this could be a great help for beginners or for those doing scratch work. Here's the download link! Enjoy!

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=3a8526095bae7e553c79ad8cab094d8

Full%20View%202_zpskhi1se0g.jpg Counter_zps8ig8zogt.jpg Side%20View_zpsfxgmmdkh.jpg Exploded%20View_zpssrazufqx.jpg ESB%20Style_zpsowjhqbi6.jpg

Edited by Machinimax

wow, this is so awesome.

Thanks to this guy jedicharles (http://jedicharles.com/)

you can download the file for free, so I think he deserved some credit.

I just open the sketchup file and the details its so amazing.

There are some minor miss accurate. but with little adjustment it will be more perfect.

Maybe he needs more information and pictures regarding power cylinder.