My first build - ROTJ Trooper

Ok, so I got some feedback on my application for 501st approval today - a couple of things to look at. Once comment was that the decals were looking too "blue" in my application pics - has anyone else had any comments similar? It may be the lighting, but thought I'd check. This is a shot under different light, it looks blueish - anyone have reference shots I can check against?

Other feedback that needed attention was the left shin needed the way it closed reversed as it was the same as the right which is a quick fix. And the ab plate buttons seemed to be wrong colour that I know that is lighting. I'm pretty happy to get only a few things to check, so once I address the above I should be ok.

• 1 month later...

So today I received great news! I am officially a TK! This has made my year I have to say - it's been such a great journey to take on something like this - I have to make mention of Sly from the Redback Garrison and his guidance in helping me get to this point, answering all my questions, getting me involved in my first (trial) troop, and generally being a good bloke. Mark at CFO also for his ongoing help and for making a great armour and blaster kit! Also sharing the ride with K@nne on his build was a great motivator. There are others within the Redbacks and FISD who have provided guidance and help and for that I am grateful. Once I get done high-fiving myself and air punching, I will get started to taking this baby to EIB and Centurion! 

1ffabbf8-83e9-495f-9343-7699f6186e92_zps

Edited by Disco
  • Like 2

Congratulations Stu, it was a pleasure to be of assistance. There is a troop on this weekend if you can make it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk