My first build - ROTJ Trooper

Hey Stu,

I noticed something on the previous pictures, the seams of your under armour are grey. Did you dyed them?

Cheers

Chris

Hi mate no it just came like that. Couldn't find all black so going to have to colour it with fabric pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Too much talking, not enough building. Get on with it, can't wait to see this one in the flesh Stu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Starting on it today mate - picked up glue etc.

Ps K@nne are you a TK yet?

No, still a normal guy :) But approval takes up to 3 weeks. If I do not get a feedback until week 33 I have to contact the GXO. I can´t wait to get a positiv feedback :)

• Like 1

No, still a normal guy :) But approval takes up to 3 weeks. If I do not get a feedback until week 33 I have to contact the GXO. I can´t wait to get a positiv feedback :)

Good luck with your approval  :)

I'm sure your be fine mate.

• Like 1

Mark just wondering how you secured the stand/rail in the bottom of the blaster - was going to paint before securing it.

Nearly done K@nne - painting up the blaster and will be weathering it a little tonight/tomorrow - just waiting on a neck seal and will be getting some application pics in! Then I should be keeping up with the K@nnedashians! Again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

88879C8C-8544-4CEE-AA31-CE6384B663F2_zpsFD8A4E20-32C0-49C8-BF0C-5A41467D9F5B_zps

So I've got my application and photos done as of yesterday with help from fellow Redbacks - now to wait anxiously for feedback. I thought this day would never arrive but it's been a great experience for me - plenty left to do - pimp out the bucket with fans, organise Aker amp etc. but the armour is done!

• Like 1