AT-DP Imperial Combat Driver - Imperial Troop Transport variant

I started a TK build a while ago, then my GF came to visit from out of town for two weeks, and then... THIS project became a priority, I figured I'd show why the delay.

The first I.T.T. variant just got approval today, congrats to Brian Kim he has a great build thread on ACD as well. I was trying to get in first but cursed sewing and tailor technical difficulties slowed my efforts.

This is a Fierfek helmet kit, and KWD Armor kit "TEST FITTING" pretty happy with the progress so far.

PART95143068591482795IMAG0192.jpg

PART95143068591786195IMAG0195.jpg

PART95143068591973595IMAG0196.jpg

IMG_20150501_222513036.jpg

Edited by Geekin'

Congrats looks good but I think Brian Kim is the first ITT.

This should not be approved just yet, your not done. Your pockets are incorrect on your jumpsuit. You are missing the "J" front pockets and the lower thigh pockets need the flaps you also need the outline for the knees. Also the chest pockets should be removed.

Kevin W.

Edited by kwdesigns
  • Like 2

Thanks guys, Kevin, thanks for the input, Great Armor thanks again, for all the hard work you put into this character in the beginning!!

I believe you are right Brian got approved TODAY... Like I said up top..tailor's machine broke..was trying hard to get in there , should be done this week and in for approval. I have whole build thread on ACD .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...