Is it possible to have more than one expensive, time consuming hobby?

troopertom

I'm a bit like Trooper96. I currently have music and home studio recording, photography, PC gaming. I had other hobbies on the side and all hobbies make you spend a lot. 

Stormtrooping has saved me money by distracting me from the pulsating needs for more gear/hobbies. I love the stormtrooper armor so I only need one set, and I find every other SW costume incompatible with my approach to the hobby. So most money trooping I spent was travelling, and it did make all my trips more fun with new and old friends around. Travelling makes you a younger happier person so you save even more on antidepressants and anti-ageing creams.

Stormtrooping has actually saved me money by diverting my attention away from model aviation.[...]So you see, when you think about it, armor building and costuming is relatively inexpensive. And at the same time, infinitely cool!

Sportbike track days, mountaineering, Porsche track days, rock climbing, collecting SW LEGO. Trooping is just the latest in the line of stuff that destroys my bank account.