One more ROTJ TK for Germany and the Empire :)

Your in the home stretch now. Do you have your shoulder bells on?

Yes but not conected with the bridges that is why they not visible 😉

Looking at the shape of the straps, I would suggest they are meant for connecting the handguards to the forearms and for holding it in place while wearing a glove.

Sent from the shield generator on Endor

Your biceps are rotated out. They need to be facing toward your torso The joint should be facing forward when your arms are down. This will cause the shoulder bells and the biceps ridges to marry up and fit together. You can also rotate your forearms so the joint is also facing forward when your arms are down. Hope this makes sense. You may also want to shorten the shoulder bell straps to the shoulder bridges to bring the bells in more. Just some little things I see but your moving along nicely and will be hunting ewok's shortly

Edited by Darth Havoc
  • Like 1

Your biceps are rotated out. They need to be facing toward your torso The joint should be facing forward when your arms are down. This will cause the shoulder bells and the biceps ridges to marry up and fit together. You can also rotate your forearms so the joint is also facing forward when your arms are down. Hope this makes sense. You may also want to shorten the shoulder bell straps to the shoulder bridges to bring the bells in more. Just some little things I see but your moving along nicely and will be hunting ewok's shortly

thx for the feedback. The shoulder bell straps already shorten, It was the first think after checking the photos :) With the arms you are correct, I was a bit to fast  when I put them on :)

• Like 1

Looking awesome mate - have you used snaps for the shoulder or velcro?

Thx mate. I hope the boxes will arrive, I can't wait to finish it.

If you mean the connection between bridges and bells. Yes I used velcro (was included in the strapping package of Mark)

Edited by K@nne

I bet - I just made a panel for the back with spare abs - I'll probably change that once I've done all else. I thought the velcro straps were the go there. I'll be fixing the velcro to the shoulders tonight/tomorrow.  Keep on keeping on!

• Like 1

Looking good Chris  :jc_doublethumbup:

Not long till your finished it looks  B)

Any chance you could measure the elastics for the strapping...I have messaged Mark but no response in buying a strapping kit.

Bryan

Ohh sh..., sry totally forgot to do that. thx for the reminder. I will do that tomorrow after work, sry mate.

Edited by K@nne
  • Like 1

Hey mate - have you padded the shoulder bells? If so how much did you pad them?

Not yet , but will try different paddings but had to do some adjustments of the strapping before. There is to mich black visible between biceps and forearms 😆
  • Like 1

On the recommendation of some mates of GG I made some adjustments to get the forearms a bit closer to the biceps, to have less black fabric visible.

20150708_184424_zps5ljtgmir.jpg

20150708_184444_zpslcdznkfk.jpg

20150708_184451_zps10fv41cp.jpg

20150708_184509_zpsb6klfxrm.jpg

20150708_184438_zpsapjpoyhp.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys,

first time I put everything together today :)

20150709_174626_zpsdsiyi2li.jpg

20150709_174653_zpskdawutnc.jpg

20150709_174639_zpsdqzhc6b8.jpg

20150709_174656_zpsmdb5t6nn.jpg

20150709_174700_zps9yyzhlck.jpg

20150709_174705_zpscxduod5u.jpg

20150709_174708_zps4ajxnehr.jpg

20150709_174711_zpsjwn47atk.jpg

20150709_174802_zpsokkdzb69.jpg

dropboxes and TD are missing :) Any comments, ok biceps have to be more rotated in a bit

Cheers

Chris

• Like 2

Like it!

Admit it, you wanted to show us your Abarth :)

How are you planning to add the dropboxes later?

Now get a holster, slip up that biceps and you are good to go!

• Like 1

Like it!

Admit it, you wanted to show us your Abarth :)

How are you planning to add the dropboxes later?

Now get a holster, slip up that biceps and you are good to go!

Haha no my wife wanted to takw the photos infront of her Abarth 😂😂😂 she loves her Luigi more than me 😢

I will glue the white straps on the back of the inner dropboxes (were send out today by Kev hope they fit, if not I will make my own)

• Like 1

Great progress, you are moving ahead of Stu at a good pace, can't wait to see your approval submission photos.

Come on Stu you got to move it along

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

But is K@nne smiling as much? it's going to to be a photo finish! Actually I don't have the blaster yet so k@nne may have it! Digging the pics mate - looking good all together - how do you feel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pissed myself when I saw those photos of you with the smile, about bloody time, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1