T-Shirts at SW Weekend at Hollywood Studios

datkison

Saw this and they say that they'll be offering t-shirts featuring a stormtrooper from TFA starting yesterday.  I'm in California, would love if someone who was going would be nice enough to pick one up for me (2XL) and ship in a flat rate small box. :jc_doublethumbup:  You know, if you felt like it.  PM me if interested and if not at least every knows now.

Article:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/05/star-wars-force-for-change-coming-to-star-wars-weekends-this-year-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Hope this is in the right place and also OK to ask.

I am already on my way back to Missouri but am flying back down in 2 weeks for another weekend. If you want one they retail at $25 as long as you pay for the shirt and shipping I don't mind picking you one up. Just send me a message close to when I head down if you want one and I can pick it up for you.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how much these run for if they were purchased at SWW? I want one, but I also want an idea of how much the pirates at eBay are marking them up.

Does anyone know how much these run for if they were purchased at SWW? I want one, but I also want an idea of how much the pirates at eBay are marking them up.

They are like $24.99 and were sold at Darths Mall. They had mens, womens, and child's sizes. I was happy to have picked one up for myself over the weekend.

They had these today $10 the lady said they just got them in.

Nice! Too bad these and the shirts have the movie release date on them. After the movie releases who's gonna care what the release date is anymore. Hello! 

That pisses me off

The first weekend they completely sold out of the Boba Fett mugs because they allowed those that paid extra to go into the shops an hour before everyone else and those people bought all in sight and put them on ebay. This is blatantly against the rules you agree to when purchasing a ticket. The same thing happened when Trader Sams opened up at the Polynesian last month.