Thoughts on THG E-11?

SoCalDwat

I've been looking at this link for THGProps for my blaster (--------), and I had a couple of questions.

1. What's the difference between Resin and Rubber cast?

2. Does anyone have experience with THG?

I've also read about Hyperfirm blasters (Sci-Fire guys) but I'm having an awfully hard time trying to find info on them. Thanks for any input and help!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

A lot of the difference between rubber and resin as a choice depends on a few things, Dave.  I have a resin E-11, and in my opinion the details are a little sharper than rubber, but it is more fragile.  Often when trooping, you will be asked "Can I hold your gun""?  If someone accidentally drops it, and resin ones can be damaged, (but are usually repairable).  On the other hand, I have a Hyperfirm DLT-19 that could probably be dropped out of an airplane and survive.  I did notice that it has a lot of great reviews, and, that the scope rails are made by Evilboy, who is a popular seller of great products here on FISD.   If someone knows anything about this particular weapon/seller, it could be a great alternative to those (myself included) who have had to wait up to 6 weeks + to receive a resin kit from Doopydoos. 

I have seen THG's work in person, and it kicks hyperfirm's an impolite person when it comes to details. But it's quite heavy so keep that in mind.

Wow,

THGprops write on overview : Ships worldwide from Oregon, United States.

Is that true?

If its true maybe I want to order the rubber version.
I hope not banned by my country customs cause made from rubber material.

THG E-11s are made by a fellow 501st member and garrison mate of mine ('Ronime' here on FISD. There is an extensive build thread).  I have one of his rubber unbreakable versions and I love it!  It's on the more expensive side, but completely worth it, as it will last forever!  and yes, it is also on the heavier side as well, so I'd definitely recommend a sturdier thicker leather holster.  :duim:

• Like 1

Good call on the holster, Jason.  I got one from Gazmosis, who offers the heavy duty ones on here occasionally, and they are built like a tank!

• Like 1

Wow,

THGprops write on overview : Ships worldwide from Oregon, United States.

Is that true?

If its true maybe I want to order the rubber version.
I hope not banned by my country customs cause made from rubber material.

Have you order it already ? I am in Thailand and I'd like to know if the customs got you on this ^^

Good call on the holster, Jason.  I got one from Gazmosis, who offers the heavy duty ones on here occasionally, and they are built like a tank!

Yep, that's the one I have too. Works perfect! No blaster drooping or wobbling, even when you're walking!