Submitting pics and weapons question....

Another newb question. I am almost ready to submit pics, but I need some guidance. I do have my dlt-19 finished, I know I would not be able to use it at formal events because of the accuracy, would it be acceptable to carry at non formal events?

Also, submitting pics to my gml, do you have to have a blaster and holster to submit for joining? I do have a hasbro and a droopy do kit on the way, not sure how long it will take to cross the pond. I also read somewhere that when trooping, you can't carry a dlt and have a holstered blaster at the same time. Now I can't seem to find that reference again.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

All weapons are optional and do not need to be present in your 501st submission photos. The holster however is required per the CRL. As for trooping w a DLT and an E11... I'd do it if I had a DLT.

As far as I am aware, it is permitted for a TK to carry a DLT-19 and an E-11 as a "side-arm" of sorts.  (I have done it).  The only time I know for sure that an E-11 is not permitted is when I troop as a HWT.  We don't even wear the holster for it. 

Doopydoos-  You will like the kit, Brett.  If you ordered it off of ebay, it should take about 2 weeks.  If you ordered it off of their website, it can take up to 5 weeks.  Just a heads-up.

For what built? Holster is needed for basic trooper but not for hwt for example. Rifle is never needed for basic approval but is needed for eib or centurion.